[PAİD] QBCore/ESX Advanced Emote Menu (1600+ Emotes)

Updated!

Updated!

Updated!

Updated!

Updated!

Updated!

Updated!

Would highly recommend to stay away from these guys, The customer service they provide is not even half a star.

I wanted a simple 1 line event trigger when someone selects a walk style so I can save peoples walk style on logout/crouch etc and they made up excuses saying it could not be done even though I have developed for 5 years and told them exactly what to do they ignored me and try to brush everything off.

As you can see they make up any excuse they think will work to get you to stop pursuing them, even when you are trying to fix a issue with the script they are selling to you.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS TRUST ME

Remember that you want the encrypted side yourself, we showed you how it normally works, and remember that you come and insult yourself.

and we still remind them too thanks

Be transparent, why don’t you throw out your swearing?

OMG That is not okey! You can’t swear to anyone!

amazing people, Best of luck with your “business” lmfao.

that is definetly not a photoshop because I know these guys and they showed me that.
You cannot just swear at someone just because you didnt get what you want!
You can want your money back but not swear !!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Do you want me to show it as a video? let’s spread this here

If you want, I can share the transcript of the speech, it will be clear whether it is a photomontage or not.

I cant even use their “script” and the reasoning for not refunding me is because its used? Lmao You hear one side of the story please keep your nose out of this guys crack.

worst customer service ever, you deserve to be called what I called you for scamming people and stealing peoples code.

okay, thanks for accepting what you said.

Updated!

Is this Scam thing still going on :sweat_smile: i don’t mean it in a bad way :heart:

Our friend called us bad and tried to put our scripts on another platform for free and got a warning from there and threw a virus into it :smiley: