[PAID] | [QBCORE] BoxE

This script offers you to make PolyZone where is possible to trigger an event by pressing E. Sorry, I didn’t realize, that this already is part of PolyZone, and also this script already exists, I just didn’t find it, so there is no reason why my script should be paid.

Free version here: GitHub - brentN5/bt-polyzone

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) 124
Requirements QB-Core, PolyZone
Support Yes

I am interested in this, but not as a forced subscriber package item. Mind making it a solo purchase?

Sorry, no. It is a subscription, because I’m providing support for that scripts. I’m updating them and adding more functions, so that’s the reason why It is the subscription. In this package will be more scripts. I’ve got a plan to add about 15 scripts to this package.

You can easily do this with polyzone without paying anything, take a look at its documentation.

local boxZone = BoxZone:Create(vector3(0.0, 0.0, 0.0), 3.0, 5.0, {
    name="box_zone",
    offset={0.0, 0.0, 0.0},
    scale={1.0, 1.0, 1.0},
    debugPoly=false,
})

boxZone:onPlayerInOut(function(isPointInside, point)
     if isPointInside then
          (here you add the event you want to be executed when entering)
     end
end)
5 Likes

This is a blatant cash grab sadly

Logo sucks
Name sucks

Imagine paying for knock-off PolyZone feature that already exists

why does this exist… not worth $2.50

You can add a key listener. If you want something to happen in PoliceArmoryMRPD you can create a function that listens when the player presses E. And then the listener deactivates when leaving the polyzone.

Appreciate that :slight_smile: I was super tired when i was looking at this, and didnt think to actually look into the documentation for qbtarget to see if this was a more unique function of the script that he had specifically sorted out XD kekw. thanks for the snippet.

This is next level money grab… you just selling something, what already is a feature of your depenency or even other target resources. YOu can use bt-polyzone like it was mentioned up here by Hakko101 or use polyzone documentation.

OP request