[PAID] QBCore Air Drop Script

FiveM Airdrop Script - Compatible with QB Core and OneSync

Hello, FiveM community! We are excited to share an amazing script with you all: the FiveM Airdrop Script! This unique and customizable script, with QB Core and OneSync support, allows you to provide an unforgettable airdrop experience on your server.

Our script simulates a realistic airdrop event, where an AI-controlled aircraft drops supplies to a random location based on the coordinates you set. After the parachutes open, the loot inside is randomly selected according to the chances you specify, creating an exciting and thrilling experience for your players.

Features of the FiveM Airdrop Script:

• Compatible with QB Core and OneSync
  • Airdrop timing and location persist even if players leave the game
  • Airdrop cannot be taken while in a vehicle, requiring players to exit for collection
  • Airdrop object is collision-proof against vehicles, preventing exploitation
  • Easy-to-use and customizable structure
  • Easily set drop coordinates through the script’s config.lua file
  • Realistic aircraft and parachute animations
  • Randomized rewards based on specified chance ratios
  • Elevate your server’s gameplay with an immersive airdrop system

Get your hands on this script now and provide your players with an unforgettable airdrop adventure! Contact us for special pricing and support.

Customer Guide

1. Use the command “/airdrop” on the server to initiate the airdrop.
    1. Upon starting the airdrop, a notification will be broadcasted in the chat, visible to all players.
    1. After the airdrop lands, other players will be able to view its location on the map.
    1. Once a player claims the airdrop, its location will be removed from the map.
    1. If any unforeseen issues occur or if you wish to cancel the airdrop, you can use the “/airfix” command to rectify the situation.

TEBEX 9$+Tax

Preview

The person issuing the command must have admin privileges in the game. After using the "/airdrop" command, the reason for teleporting you to the location of the airdrop is to prevent synchronization errors and to ensure a seamless gaming experience for those who join the game after the airdrop is deployed. The winner's steam name will appear in the chat. You can do this on your Gun Roleplay servers, I'm doing it on my own server, it was liked by the players, I have this script for almost 2 months and I decided to share it.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) 705 Lines
Requirements New QB Core
Support Yes

Looks like [Release] Crate Drop

Reselling Open source code from github. Do these posts not get checked before they accept them!

[Release] Crate Drop - Free Release!

The topic may be the same, but the execution and content differ from the script you provided.

It’s not the same. I’m not sure if you’ve read the topic.

Update pricing…

in fairness I’ve tried the BuddyBoyVilla one, and it doesn’t work. It doesn’t move the items into your inventory on qb. So if we’re comparing apples to apples, then this is different because it worked.

Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

No problem. So far everyone likes it.