[PAID] [QB] [CLOSED] Money Laundering

Revamped into [QB] dc-moneylaundering

1 Like

Your point? ESX suddenly == QBCore? functionality is different? The way of coding is different? What are you implying here?

1 Like

Looks good, good job buddy!

1 Like

What is the interior for this script?

Gta IPL

Like Bear stated standard issue IPL from GTA V. From the Bikers DLC know as: BikerCounterfeit. Can be enabled by every IPL loader there is. Should put that in dependencies lol.

(Ops, meant to edit and I deleted my previous post)

"Hey,

The payout for the marked bills, is it a random math amount? Or does the script use the same method as the traphouse? (It uses the info.worth to determine the value of the mark bill)"

1 Like

Like stated in the DMs but will say it here too. Uses info.worth. I know how the QBCore Framework works :smiley:

You CTRL + H ‘ESX’ into ‘QBCore’ :))

Lmao i wish you luck trying to get anything running that way bud.

Dude it’s a script you make in 5 minutes blind in everyframework.

Not really since the markedbills from the QBCore is unique and uses information stored in the item itself. Don’t know how it works on ESX or whatever they use but we don’t use simple code like math.random. Also weird how I have so many happy customers then. Oh yeah there are server owners out there that don’t know how to code and just want simple scripts for their fun RP server. Of course I know that the idea already exist, hence why it is pay what you want and I am not charging tens of dollars for an idea that already exist. Doesn’t change the fact that it was all self written it. Either way here is the script buddy and compare. Even made mine before his but couldn’t post on the forums yet. Please tell me it is the same if that is what you are implying and thanks for the really good input :+1:
qb-moneylaundering.zip (3.6 KB)

Commits changelog:
Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Screen 5
Screen 6

Made before that post and was posted in the QBCore discord:
Screen

So again what is your point?

1 Like

Record yourself making a script in five minutes with your eyes closed pls

Vid or it never happened

1 Like

Dude, blind means you make the script without testing it and it works first try :slight_smile:
@Holidayy95

1 Like

Was having fun with globalstates and testing it, used that for the text so no it didn’t work first try :smiley:

1 Like

Updated in regards of security + cd_drawtextui version. Uses open interiors now rather than IPLs.

IS you script 100 Upto date to qb as off to day… and a discord to getin contakt and support…

lookin for at script that works trys to use the file in your sep 21 post and i get tons off error on it… dont wana bye som that might not work…

Yes everything works and is up to date. A simple QBCore is nil error means you just need to use a different method of importing the core. Like the tebex says just DM me on a certain messaging app.

OP request