[PAID] [QB/ESX] Realistic Clothes (items)

dependency for esx?

1 Like

the script works with all inventories? because i have the chezza inventory and this inventory dont have metadata

yes for esx version

what else is needed? i dont use qb clothes for esx

1 Like

Config file for ESX : Click here

Please make sure to include the paid releases template.

Done @TheIndra

You forgot to include the number of lines, even when not accesible you should still include an estimate of the lines of code your resource has. Thanks :mascot:

1 Like

mentioned nothing about if i need qb clothing or not for ESX

1. It’s just for QBus Framework @Beauflexx

so this would work on esx_legacy + mf_inventory + fiveM appearance out the box?

@Beauflexx yes sir

can you have multiple items? is this setup for meta data?

1 Like

no its made to just enable and disable clothing. For example like dpclothing does. It removes and adds clothing. The title is a bit mis-leading.

You use shirt > it puts on shirt and use it again > takes off shrt.

It does not have unique items for each clothing item so no it does not need metadata.

so you couldnt take off an item, then give it to another player and they put it on and it be that item?

That’s not at all what the description says. It says “The ability to exchange wearable clothes with other players.”
There’s no way to do that without some form of meta data.

Nvm I take it back. Looking at the video carefully you can see it does require metadata for inventory. It saves texture names and shit.

1 Like

Can you tell me what is the point of OPEN SOURCE, if the script is still Escrowed? Most of the guys i purchase open source from sell it non escrowed. OPEN SOURCE is a just extra money?

OPEN SOURCE MEANS ALL SOURCES CONFIGURABLE ? server.lua is not open its locked. We open it and sit says FXAP with a bunch of fxap code. So how is it open source again?

thanks ! Love the script ! Question can you make it so we can sell clothes thru seperate stores?