[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

Yes, it uses qb-menu

how can we add more furnisher

You can add more furniture in the furniture.lua file

Ive recently bought and installed this (qbcore) everything works except storage stash :frowning: nothing happens when trying to access stash. I have set my inventory in the config to qbcore but nothing happens, no errors showing up anywhere. Any chance of help? :slight_smile:

Set the inventory to default instead of qbcore

Damn this whole time i thought default meant leaving it blank, didnt actually mean literally “default” :joy: ok its working now. I feel so dumb

after that fix, now no furniture loads in houses, even unable to access furniture menu inside the houses. Says callback error after the storage fix. There doesnt seem to be ANY support in the discord thats why im writing here :smiling_face_with_tear:

You can dm me for support, been & am quite busy with school.

Send the error and I’ll take a look at it

Same thing is happening in my server. All items deleted instantly in storage. How did u fix it?

What inventory do you use? If you use linden, you should update to ox_inventory. If you use qb-inventory, make sure you are using the latest version of housing & inventory

everything is up to date bro
cant seem to find anything to do with loaf storage or stash in my datebase though. maybe thats it? I dmed you in dc

1 Like

Sounds like an issue with qb-inventory then, I would recommend you to ask in qbcore’s dc

its missing a prop how can i fix this screen is freezing while loading

did u fixed this bro or ?

1 Like

Hey I paid for the housing script and the realtor job last night but when I create new houses none of them show up in the city but it shows its created in my database bty i’m using ESX Legacy

That’s weird, do you get any errors?

I fixed it thanks for the fast response though!

do a sale in your store !

tried messaging with tbx id to fix this

2 Likes

The Furnishing has a lot of bugs. You’re limited to 32 Furniture ID’s which becomes a massive headache when trying to decorate interiors.