[PAID][QB][ESX] ๐Ÿ  House Robbery | NoPixel Inspired | Mission System | Minigames | Lasers (Realistic, Unique, Optimized, Target)

Getting ERROR when trying to sell items, tried selling multiple at once, threw error, attempted selling just 1 item at a time threw error

When trying to do the above, the notification pops up saying I dont have stuff in my inventory, not enough required or whatever. Cant remember off top

Upon further testing โ†’
error is not thrown when selling all items it takes items as it should, and pays out correctly.

Yes after its lockpicked by robber

1 Like

Hello there are multiple options how to rob a house, for example if you want mission put OnlyMission and if you want player to be able to find by them self just put AllHouses. Both are for both option

1 Like

Fixing it right now. Will be uploading all bug fixes during today. (Fix uploaded)

1 Like

if this is synced with other players or multiplayer then I might agree this is uniqueโ€ฆ Based on the demo, itโ€™s just another one of those hundreds of house robbery scripts available on the market already that uses teleport. Still a good job though for the effort.

Hello everything like props (removing etc.), Lasers, Hacked status, alarm etc. is synced through server side and all players can see all changes that are made so yeah its synced :smiley:

can a house be robbed with a friend? how does the friend not on mission enter a home?

Hello Yes after lockpicking anyone can enter house And Rob with you.

1 Like

got this and love it. !!!

1. the time enabled time setting doesnโ€™t seem to matter. what ever hours set to you can still rob at any time.

2. when i put it on โ€œmissiononlyโ€ , it seems your friends canโ€™t enter. only the person on the mission.

3. when using textUI the shop buy PED doesnโ€™t do anything (fix was using target)

4. The safecrack mini game sometimes get stuck on screen when using textUI.
    theres no UI to understand how to crack safe , i think a better coded safelock may be a better option.

5. does the shop payout support marked money bags (with meta data value)?

also when buying from tech guy both progressbars and qbcore bar say there no translation for buying
may way to look into that. i check the locals and saw buying is listed so idk

start ox_lib before drc_houserobbery please also contact me in pm not here on forum :smiley:

I would not buy from DRC again. No support what so ever. Opened a ticket on their discord for a week ago today, and no help yet.

If you run a server til 100+ players, itโ€™s not optimized and WILL crash your server.

Hello will check this could not find your ticket What is your number, I am not Award of this issue, we were testing this on server 200+ Active users and 0 problems, please send me some specs of your server into ticket you can write me number into private message And I will resolve this issue.

is this still maintained and updated?
thinking about swooping but recent comments are meh
still using this?

saw what was wrong in previous and just found work arounds for the issues.

it was updated recently but i havent updated yet to check

1 Like

appreciate the replies, did you figure out a work around for the locking of the screen between mini game?

make sure to have all dependencies (minigames etc. correctly named)

it was fixed

Having some issues, and update or fix?
The housing locator isnโ€™t showing every time, it worked really well in the video.

Lasers donโ€™t always need white powder to reveal, sometimes they are revealed already, when coming in the house.

there is change to see them you can edit chances in config