[PAID] [QB] [ESX] Economy Panel to monitor the economy of your server

Tumberos Economy Panel

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH QBCORE & ESX!

Changelog:

• Bugs fixed in the esx version.
  • Added a user inventory tracking system.

From this panel you can see and control all aspects of the economy. I know how annoying it is to review the economy through queries in the database. Then create this way to monitor the economy of your server. You can see the economy on a 30-day chart. See the users with the most money, the amount of money in circulation, search for any user to see their money and other statistics. There is also an activity section where the movements of money from the server will be shown (Removed, Added and setted). If you have any more ideas to add, you are welcome!

Clarifications: A web hosting is necessary so that the panel can collect information 24/7. The visual (HTML and CSS) was purchased through themeforest as a template. All the functionalities are made with JS and PHP.

The panel has a complete installation guide as shown in the video, as well as support on discord.

Preview: Tumberos Economy Panel Release V2 - YouTube

Buy here!: https://tumberos.tebex.io/package/5410534

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements Web hosting, Node.js, QB-CORE, ESX
Support Yes
9 Likes

This is the best developer in LATAM, what a good contribution

2 Likes

this dope, hoping for esx!!

OK! in 1 hour I make the esx version :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

esx rdy?

ESX Ready bro!

ESX Ready!

Nice work, keep it up!

1 Like

dis cord ?? can you guys add a way to contact you

1 Like

can you do stash and inventory tracking?

Is there any support for this? instructions feel outdated and unclear for QB

Yes sure!

The panel is nice, good design. I encountered some problem during installation, Tumberos was very nice with his help. This alone could be a 5/5

However, I do wish we will have more update in the future as the panel doesn’t have much interaction (as of right now)

1 Like

Inventory tracking ready!

Bought this as soon as it got out and still not working (ESX) support is very slow and i dont get helped since december 22

que onda, como me puedo contactar con vos para hacerte una oferta que te podria interesar? tenes ds o algo?

He doesn’t provide any support don’t get it , takes 30mins to load the panel and half the times it doesn’t even load up and doesn’t even work right for esx

1 Like

Where is the Inventory tracking?

Can we get an update on this product? Are any others able to get in contact with the developer?