[ESX/QB] emfan - 2step (twostep, anti-lag, backfire) [PAID]

PREVIEW VIDEO - [Click here]

PURCHASE

Use an item to install 2-step in you vehicle. Saves the 2-step to your SQL database as an upgrade. In this updated version it has the function to turn off 2-step, antilag and toggle between ECO mode and Sports mode. Every car is upgradeable with the 2-step and it saves it do your vehicle database. Now comes with lots of different configuration options.

FEATURES

• Fully synced server-side sounds.

• 5 Different Custom Addon Sound Effects.

• 4 Different Explosion Audio Effects.

• New backfire code which makes the vehicle backfire when you gear up!

• Will now shoot out smoke from the exhaust when backfire.

• Easy to install.

• Saves the upgrade to your database.

• Able to turn off and on anti-lag with simple command.

Dependency:

• ESX / QB Framework

This resource is protected by cfx escrow system.

PURCHASE

Check out my other scripts

4 Likes

isnt this just [Release][Standalone] 2-Step & ALS(Anti-lag System) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community with a few progress bars?

1 Like

Yes it is the same one. I have credited both of the creators of Sil-2Step in the included readme file.

This one I have changed for the QBCore framework and added the ability to activate it on you vehicle through an item. It will save the 2step on your SQL database so its unique for every car, the original version just uses the hash model. That’s the big difference :slight_smile:

charge money for something free and easy to convert no nice my friend

Can someone explain this to me a bit more in detail on what it actually does?

Well the orginal file doesn’t have the SQL features etc. And that’s why I put it for 4.99€ which is cheap in my opinion since I spent a few hours making those features. Thank you for the feedback though! :slight_smile:

Yes. It comes with an item that you can use on your car on the server. When the item is used it gives your car the features of 2-step and anti-lag as shown in the video. It saves it to the database where your vehicle is stored. So the next time you come online and use the same car it will still have the 2-step installed on it :slight_smile:

what does anti lag do exactly?

It keeps the vehicles turbo spooled so the turbo doesnt lag i.e loose pressure.

1 Like

So you are telling me you used their resource and just converted it to qbcore and then encrypted it and charging for it

I’ve given them credits and have link to the free original script on top of the original post i made.

small suggestion, you should pass the sound of the system via xsound or interactsound its will avoid scaring away the NPCs

1 Like

Yes, it ts :’)

Coming it clutch with the “reading is hard” and “if they’re not going to make money off this I will”.

That’s why I included my credits on top of the post, so people can see that the original is there to download for free. I’m just trying to get a few bucks as appriciation for the time I put in to make it the way I would want it. I’m not trying to earn money from someone else’s I’m trying to do it for the work I did.

I’m sorry you feel that way. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats an amazing work mate! ignore… people dont understand! thank you one more time❤️

Thank you brother

1 Like

For everyone who bought the old version. Visit https://keymaster.fivem.net/ and redownload the emfan-2step package to get the new updated version :relaxed:

how dense are you?

1 Like

Nice!
Please, add the option that you can insert more / your own sounds maybe in the config
more than backfire 1-3…