[FREE] Priority Status

Priority Status :izakaya_lantern:

Escrow Encrypted: No
Requirements: None

The Priority Status script is a FiveM resource that allows users to set and display their priority status, with options to update notes. This script provides configuration options to customize the priority status settings. The command usage is as follows:

Command Usage

• /setp <available, active, hold, pending, cooldown> <notes(optional)> : Sets the priority status.

• /setn <notes> : Updates the notes on the priority status.

• /setn clear : Clears the current priority notes.

ACE Permissions

To grant users permission to use the priority status commands, assign them the ACE Permission: prio.status . This permission ensures that only authorized users can set and update the priority status.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. Feel free to contact us at.

Comp 2_00001
Comp 2_00002

1 Like

Priority status for what?? For a queue, some kind of aop roleplay?? Might wanna be more clear on what this does breh.

This resource is to be used for roleplay servers, it does exactly what it says. Priority Status is a status that is shown anywhere on the screen to allow players to view the status of the current priority which would be set by LEO, FIRE/EMS, or Dispatch. :+1:

To verify the releases rules please send your resource to moderators group for approval.

Will there be like a hearing distance script or some sort?

Hey, I’m uncertain how that relates to this topic, if you would like to DM me with more details I can answer you there. :heavy_check_mark:

dont see the reason to buy this when there are multiple good priority scripts out there.

2 Likes

This resource has just been updated with ACE Permissions, if you have bought it and would like the update please DM me! Thanks!

Is there anyway to make it PD job only?

how do i add the actual ACE perms for the resource?

add_ace yourgroup prio.status allow

how bro

Where i can find this priority status at

Discord?

where exactly do I put it? Sorry im new to this.

Hey, not sure how to DM you on here- but would you mind sending me it I just bought it and can’t figure out the ACE perms.