[PAID] PMA Radio Script with player list UI

How do we use this if we are using Discord Perms and not a job script for whitelist?

It’s source is available, there is no obfuscation so if you know how you can edit it to use whatever permission system you use. The server core that I have listed would allow you to use discord permissions as it’s leo and ems is Whitelisted with that.

So, into the Radio folder or the direct PMA folder? That’s what I am having confusion on. Or do I need to delete my current radio and just put the full folder in?

You delete your current radio and put the full folder into your resources folder

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the help man appreciate the work you do.

1 Like

I cant seem to get the player list to show up at all.

Ye for some reason the radio isnt coming up
I put it in and started and cant find the button

Could you pls show us the player list on the radio? Maybe a showcase can solve that :slight_smile: I would like to buy it.

are there audio sounds for when you click to talk and not talk

Please make sure you are using the latest release of pma voice and that you have the list enabled in the Config of the radio.

The button to turn it on is the top left button on the radio, the volume buttons are in the middle. I will make a video for it soon :grinning:

Hey, it’s just a list in the top right of the screen but I will be making a video soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Pma has the mic clicks yes :+1:

I am mainly on about the physical radio.

What I do is

[voip] >> PMA VOICE drag The radio files in there

Like I say I am not really one to edit Voice things lol its very new to me

1 Like

I can’t believe all of the people here having issues with installing a very simple resource…

Step 1. Update pma-voice
Step 2. Remove rp-radio (or whatever radio you are using, rp-radio is the most popular).
Step 3. Add scully_radio
Step 4. ensure scully_radio
Step 5. profit

step 1.5. read all pma-voice information to get all things right. Mic clicks for radio and animations are altered by Convars. You’d manually need to add them and enable them

Why does your files have escrow imported if its not encrypted?

Hopefully, there is a video tutorial for this or how to add these things. I keep breaking stuff. Ye so, if someone knows how this stuff works could make a video as I heard people find this stuff confusing. Or even if there is a vid already out there lmk.

Ye so, if someone knows how this stuff works could make a video as I heard people find this stuff confusing. Or even if there is a vid already out there lmk.

Works fine for me