[PAID] PMA Radio Script with player list UI

Radio
The radio every roleplay community needs.

Features:
• No obfuscation, you can edit everything.
• Supports my server core, qbcore and esx but can be used without them.
• Supports pma-voice.
• Optional list that displays everyone in your channel.
• Whitelisted channels.
• Buttons to turn off and change the volume on the radio.
• Optional radio item for ESX and QBCore.
• Optional feature to disconnect people from the radio when they die.

Unlisted: Get Radio v2 instead

11 Likes

QBCore has one for free what does your script make so unique?

I wasn’t aware but I just looked it up so I’d say a cleaner UI and it can list everyone in your channel in the top right including support for esx and my server core which will display the callsign and name which makes it easier for law enforcement and medical to do call-outs to one another.

1 Like

Great resource! I have been using it for a little over an hour now for testing and everything, and it’s great. It’s unique, fast and really easy to setup with easy configuration. And once again, great support. Would recommend. 10/10

2 Likes

hello , resmon please ?

1 Like

Hey, it’s 0.01

2 Likes

If you still use Mumble VOIP Have you tested if this will work. and if not do you think It will? or does it require pma

1 Like

Hello, Clean

Small idea, it would be good to add an option that we can mute the radio so as not to speak but that we always hear our colleagues on the radio instead of turning it off each time

It only works with PMA, I won’t be adding mumble-VoIP support as it’s no longer maintained. PMA is much better and actively maintained.

Nobody will hear you on the radio unless you use the radio button in PMA.

Nice script !!! very good work , but anim with the arms it’s possible when the player talk ?

You had us at “volume change” THANK YOU. Can’t wait to hook this up!

Yes!!! Iv been looking for something like this. I will be buying for sure

How do i add this to PMA Voip
New to using this thing

I don’t want to break anything so, If
you could get back to me on instructions please!

Hey, just purchased this and kind of encountered a somewhat of a bug. I run 2560x1440p and the radio is cut off. Anyway to fix this?

QBCore has the exact same thing just with a different radio photo and free but nice work for them ESX noobs.

1 Like

If you mean because the screen is black you need to click the on button in the top left of the radio. You also have the middle button to change the volume up/down next to the antenna.

If you already have pma set up it’s just drag and drop, you can also change the Config options to your prefer but there is text telling you how to change them.

The whole radio was not in sight. I ended up adjusting the CSS and it fixed it.

1 Like

It’s probably messed up on other resolutions too