[PAID] PauseMenu With Animation

Yes, you can put or remove any animation that you want.

1 Like

Very nice and clear design, love it :fire:

1 Like

Don’t fall for this SCAM, all reviews (likes & comments are fake). You can inspect all of the profiles and see that the only post they like are from NOVA-RP and the only likes they have gotten are from NOVA-RP.

He is reselling stolen & free resources, most of his post already got taken down I hope his accounts get taken down too.

More proof for selling free stuff and his fake accounts just bumping it.

there is much more proof that everyone can see by simply looking under his other posts, I’ve reported it to cfx.re.

2 Likes

Stop polluting the forum environment with your fake accounts and your attempts to resell old products that do not contribute to the community :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hello, we could not understand your aggressive attitude at first. First of all, the people who write about the topics are our friends and they support us also those are old accounts and server owners in Fivem community there is no obstacle to this, there are many developers who do it. As for the script issues, first of all, the developer of the loading screen script is a person named Flundar. Flundar made this script for our server. Permission was obtained from the person who wrote the script regarding sales rights. As for the drag people script, this does not exist in qb anyway, it was not compatible with the alt target script and there were many errors, so we fixed them, integrated them into qb and made it clean with animations. Please do not attack our topic just because 4 of our friends commented on it. There are people who do this with 50 people and you haven’t written anything about the situation. Your comments that are offensive and without any knowledge are unfair and the explanation about the situation has been moderated.

Also for the loading screen we reported ourself to this moderation for deleting thread already :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum oldrin. We are happy to being your first threads owner :slight_smile:

1 Like

others do it thats why i do it is not a valid answer.

most of your scripts are sus and most of your post got taken down for a reason
even if the accounts are your friends that dosent change anything the forum is not made for you posting something and your friends commenting stuff like

“it really gives a very premium vibe”,
“welcome to quality :pray:t2:+rep”,

that’s artificial boosting, the idea of the forum is to see what the community things of the script not what you friends think of it.

you are admitting to stealing someone’s content :expressionless:

As i said loading screen creator was my developer and this script is made for our server.My old developer is started to sell this script with asking no one thats why there is a link for this script. When we saw that we already reported it but we are not stealer or anything in this story. Developer made a script for my server and other developer gets it and putting in tebex without other developer permission.So we are not lying we are using this script until 2019 and i have many proof about that sir :slight_smile:
About friends comments as i said they are running a seperate servers and we are doing tests on those servers and giving script them. So they are not paying but they are using scripts because of being tester sir and this is the really normal as you know.
We do not act against the community by selling any product that we do not have the right to sell. If such a situation occurs, we will report ourselves as I said before. However, I think you are too aggressive without knowing the situation in detail.
If you had asked us without approaching us so aggressively, we would have explained ourselves, but I’m sorry you didn’t even give it a chance.

you are selling a vote script which is a free script like why are u lying to people ?

1 Like

not gonna argue with you, I’ve shown proof & others also everyone is free to believe what the want.

also I did message you.

here is the spawn selector that you are selling

you even uploaded it to your tebex with the watermark on the vidoe :man_facepalming:
@justpw

even if you have permission to sell it you can see how misleading it looks uploading stuff with other names and tebex’s shown on the videos.

Bro this guy is my partner we are working together you are getting really funny :slight_smile: We are earning this money together ?

you are a weirdo bro, its sad that you see the forum as a place to earn money. as I said proof is here everyone is free to believe what they want.

First of all, you must not have made any scripts to make this comment. This is the same as telling a new mechanic script that what you wrote has been done before. You are really funny. The script you posted works with SQL and has an irrelevant UI and that script is working with node js ahhaah. That was really funny. Our script has nothing to do with it. They are completeley different. I think you should think carefully before calling people liars.

You are really funny, bro. I am amazed by your thought process.

The person who created the script is me, and I gave it for you to use, but it doesn’t mean you can sell it. When I put the script up for sale, I didn’t need permission from anyone because I developed it on my own.

Now that we’ve talked and resolved things between us, there’s no issue remaining.

1 Like

For a loading screen there was a misunderstanding between us. We talked and solved <3