[PAID] Nitro System | Changeable colors & Much More | QB/ESX/Standalone

gifnitro

BBV X WORLD | Nitro System

BBV X WORLD | Nitro System is a unique and advanced standalone nitro resource that works on All Frameworks, All Exhaust, All Vehicles, All Servers, everything is completely synced (Nitro Levels,Particles). Nitro data is saved on the vehicle plate so it can be used even in Freeroam/vMenu servers, using commands and our build in permission system. Saving the Nitro is completely handled by the resource and it works with - mysql-async , ghmattimysql, oxmysql. Resource also has build in support for QB/ESX

Extra Features :

Changeable Nitro Colors - Blue - Pink - Green - Red - Gradient - Yellow with Blue - Animated (in video), with more to come. (colors are per player/client, all players/clients can select the colors they like).
Add/Remove/Install/Change - Our resources allows you to create as much items and commands as you want easily from the config, you can add new items/commands with different nitro load levels.
QB-HUD Support - works with qb-hud
Discord Logs - Image1,Image2
Smoke Extraction / Purge - Image
& Many more little things.

Resource Preview

Video1 | Video2

Config File - config.lua | Lang File - Lang.lua

Purchase The Resource :fire:

BBV X WORLD | Nitro System - Escrow → Purchase

BBV X WORLD | Nitro System - Open Source → Purchase

We are using the FiveM asset escrow system to protect sensitive files. You can read more about the escrow system here (Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources)

As away if you enjoy my work and want to motivate me to create more stuff you can leave a :heart:.

Code is accessible Yes & No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000+
Requirements Any SQL Handler
Support Yes

10 Likes

Fixed issue where custom plates didn’t save correctly

1 Like

Looks great !

1 Like

BBV X WORLD | Nitro System | Update

Fixed issue where you where able to put nitro system in vehicles that already have causing them issues.

Notifications will no longer be spammed everytime you release the flow button, you can use the nos_display item or command to check the %.

Permissions will now use discord instead of steam.

Fixed issue where car without systems can use nitro in some cases.
Fixed issues with mysql db server

this would be cool if it had a nitrous ui where you have to twist the nitro to use it lol

added the original nos color like the purple blueish one

Is the open source option completely open without escrow attached? I’m a vehicle dev for a fivem server and wanting something I can have attached to multiple servers as we have about 4-5 going at any given time. Would be nice if the script could be used on all of those.

open source is completely open and can be used on multiple servers.

1 Like

Cool script any chance on looking to update the % of nos left with a cleaner ui on screen.

Thanks

1 Like

There is an item/command that when used shows you the % of nos and it doesn’t spam it like in the video in the newest version of the resource.
You can also used qb-hud or connect to whatever hud you use using the export ‘exports[bbv-nos]getnoslevel()’

Is there cooldown on using nos? Or you can keep spaming ctrl for nos and car will boost up to 400km/h I seen this bug on many nos systems.

If there is this bug easiest way to solve if person holding ctrl nos will go as long as he holds. If he release ctrl after using nos and try to press again there is some cooldown

You can spam control and the car will boost normally, the way the boost is applied is different from other scripts.

getting console error

1 Like

what you are showing is a different script.
for the antilag script you need [FREE] Interact Button

Thanks!!!

1 Like

One more question is nos sync with other players? Like If I use blue and other guy uses red

do we have to use the interact button, or is that open and can be modified to use another?

Its not an interact button like [FREE] Interact Button ,
its part of the overall UI, UI/HTML is open source so you can edit it as you like.

1 Like

Nos Flames are synced but the colors are not, if you select Red Color all Players will have Red Color for you.