/////

Preview

Information

100 animations are added on DP emotes, only 50 animations belong to me and minor adjustments have been made.

It works on QBCore & ESX infrastructures.

Note : Animation menu is translated into English, there may be minor typos.

Arrangements

• FPS Optimization

• Added 50 Animations

• Empty categories closed

Tebex

Discord & Support Team

Sqrttt nice job

1 Like

Thanks mann

So you’re charging for a bunch of animations added to an existing script? DpEmotes (FREE) lol.

1 Like

There was no need for you to humiliate yourself by trying to poison yourself. Even if I did the animation menu from the beginning and in the software part, it would be a waste of time because it was done before, I just added animation and I can’t see any problem with it.

What is the need to reinvent when fire is invented?

The only humiliation here is that you’re redistributing a free resource and claiming you did some “hard work” :clap:.

Maybe read the forum rules :blush:

You may not re-release any already existing releases from the FiveM forum, unless the original author has given you permission. Generally, one should share improved/edited resources in the **original forum topic** and/or by submitting a Pull Request if the release has a repository.

It does have a repository on GitHub, but you were obviously too stubborn to realize this :stuck_out_tongue:

Your attempt at being facetious amuses me, but doesn’t necessarily affect me in any way, shape or form.

You should submit a commit with the changes to be merged with the original resource.

2 Likes

Above ask for a minimum of 20 euros for just adding 50 animations: D

1 Like

Releases must be uploaded in the releases category, also breaking releases rules