[PAID] MLO/YMAP Grove LTD Revamp 2022 Clean and FRESH !

Sick of the stock GTA Grove LTD Store, with its dirty floors and messy interior. Well i started this project and im pleased to announce its ready. With a large amount of success we are now offering it to the public.

A bit of time has gone into this including the custom lighting and making the all the props nicely placed.

Main things to notice are

–Lighting at night

– Better placement of the Vending machines and items in the store,

– Floor and walls are no longer dirty. Makes a much better feel

– Fence Removed, Double up of bins in the petrol pumps are gone,

– random signs at the front are gone and redone

Few more minor things but overall the feel is a heck of a lot cleaner and would make a nice addition to your server :slight_smile:

Priced at $12.50 i feel is what its worth as a fair amount of time and thought in details have gone into it.

File is unlocked to change things to suit needs :slight_smile:

Tebex
https://michydev.tebex.io/package/4971167

Showcase

1 Like

$12.50 for removing afew props and adding a few gta lights … please stop trying to charge people for this

2 Likes

Bruh you just used code walker to move some stuff. Not worth 12.50. I can do this in 10 minutes.

Not tryna be rude. Just some feedback! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thats what im saying … people out here are becoming money hungry af lol

3 Likes

It was alot more than that, Theres a lot of little thigns that were done to make this look how it does, alot of time went into this,

i dont mean to sound rude but if you can do it in 10 mins i salute you. I thought that 12.50 was a fair price for what has been done.

1 Like

Where is the MLO what you are writing in text ? and how others write its just edited object in codewalker or menyoo then converted to ymap 12.50 too much for 12.50 i can get good script.

ill ajust the price to $6 due to feedback,

Victorugo