[PAID] [MLO] Cayo Perico Mansion

The price was calculated based on the specific work put into this project how much I need to cover my efforts and how many sales I am expecting, to meet that goal. Now I have heard your opinions but my decision stands… but please for the love of everything stop saying the price is “$300” when it is clearly listed at “$248” which is closer to 200 than 300, its a bit silly of ya’ll… once again thank you for the nice comments too and appreciation of the work!

2 Likes

Individual production costs about from $ 20 per hour, so what do you wonder when you set such a price? Don’t cry …

I don’t think anyone will buy it. And I think half the people or 90% of people will wait for the leaks. Unfortunately, this MLO will end up like that and then it will have no value.

Otherwise good work

1 Like

Yea but…

2 Likes

interesting

1 Like

It looks like your listed price is without VAT

I LOVE this map, it’s so well done, the finish it’s just glorious…

That being said, people like me with small servers cannot affort that much amount of money in “only a map”… but instead of telling you how much expensive it is i encourage you to do more maps like this one and put the price that you f…want cause it’s your work and your expended hours, and this is something that (almost) nobody takes in consideration.

Well done, good work and the best CP Mansion i saw until today. Omg. (Sorry for my english)

4 Likes

Nice Map bro!

1 Like

dont understand what hes selling the whole map is already opened by default all these buildings are open on server already ijs

No it isn’t open by default. There is no interior where this map is by default. Maybe the server you play in has an interior there?

was the price rasied? i was looking to buy but its $300 again @junior99au

Price does not include tax

Is it not going to be back at the price imaged above?

Are you aware if this is compatible with UncleJust’s Cayo Perico?

1 Like

lol I need to learn how to make maps so I can charge everyone 300+ form rare artwork :stuck_out_tongue:

it sure is! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finally picked this up on sale. Still the most expensive map by far I have ever bought but I’m excited to check it out. Regardless of all the complaints about price, it’s still the only map that is even close to being what that area deserves. Can’t wait to get some “godfather” energy going.

1 Like

Was it worth?

I like it a lot. I don’t use it right now because the server is still pre-launch. I will likely add it later once it’s live and stable with players.

250 is too much i just made a ticket to purchase but i will be closing it at that price. Goodluck