[PAID][MAP] Legion Square Extended

Hello, please read FAQ on our discord.

12 Likes

7 Likes

hey what abouts is your discord invite. the one one tebex dosent work?

4 Likes

https://discord.io/nteamdev >D

5 Likes

I was about to get it but really don’t want to switch banking mlo because of my heist script sorry

2 Likes

Getting the same issue. No added mlo or map in that area. How did you fix it?

3 Likes

Open ticket on our Discord Server

17 Likes

the discord link dont work

2 Likes

Sorry for that, i updated link on our tebex page.

1 Like

Poz za Amera i za Nedima :slight_smile: Veoma mi je drago vidjeti ovako lijep Legion Square zanima me dali moze da se postavi nesto drugo umjesto Logo-a N Team-a na sredini ili on ostaje tu ?

1 Like

can you explain why there is no details in the bar area? theres so many things in this map where its obviously not made with love…I mean sliding doors? i loved the idea, the feeling it gives but lack of detail and love is not making me buying it, and its not only legion square…

I do not recommend you to buy it in any way. They do not support it in any way, and if you are using nopixel-visual, you cannot use this map in any way. When you say the crash problem, they say it happens if you are using nopixel-visual, so they are not trying for a solution. When you ask for a refund, they never look at the ticket again.

they are greedy people, id almost call this a scam tho its alot of money and the quality of this map is very mehh, sadly theres more people who think they can just keep your money without doing anything