[Paid] LX Pickups | Ped Prop Interaction

Showcase

About

LX Pickups is a resource that detects when you have taken damage, what props you were wearing and where they are now in the world. Once it has does this, it lets you interact with your fallen clothing props (pick them up), so you can easily re-apply if you are hit or if they fall off your body from any physical damage whatsoever.

P.S. - Yes I did take inspiration from RDR2, this is something I’ve thought about doing for a little while and had a few hours to kill, so I wrote this.

Purchase - £6/$8 including taxes

Performance

• 0.00ms (rarely jumps to 0.01ms when idle)
  • 0.10ms (only when drawing 3D text and you’re within distance to the text, which isn’t very often, like any 3D text in the world).

Features

• When a prop clothing item is knocked off your ped, from any form of damage, weapon, melee, height, etc, the system locates its position in the world, and draws interaction text onto it, based on distance.
  • Supports all props (hats, glasses).

Check out my other resources

3 Likes

Great resource, i love it!

1 Like

Hmm when you got cap and glasses on ground. you can only take the glasses :slight_smile: not cap

Hmmm I haven’t encountered or seen this before, could you supply a video of it, so I am able to re-produce and fix this?

What kind of system are you running? (high, medium, low)

What is your average FPS? (This may be a factor due to low performance, so I'll probably have to write a method to check for the closest prop, if that is the case)

Let me know, so I can fix this bug, thanks! :slight_smile:

we are 3 players. we try on each of us. we can got back the glasses… but no text appear for cap :slight_smile:

just text don’t appear on the props cap. for the 3 guys trying. so i dont think it’s about that… my framework is esx_Legacy. my fps is about 40+. and medium graphic for me.

Hmmm, that’s odd, go into configs/client.json and set debug to true.

Now when you’re hit by another player, show me what’s inside the F8 console.

i found the error :slight_smile:

This happen only if you log on the server and you dont change your clothes…

if you connect go to clothes store and change ouftit. and got hit you can take both caps and glasses.

the script dont check if you got caps and glasses at 1st connect on server.

It does, and it detects all changes you make to the prop & the texture of the prop, seems to only be occurring on you as I’ve had no reports of this.

Try it on a completely fresh server without your framework and let me know the result, as I’ve just had 2 people connect fresh, apply props to their assigned peds and they could see and pick up both.

So it doesn’t seem to be a default bug, something is probably conflicting on your framework.

Thanks.

v1.0.1 Update

Additions

• Your remaining hat/glasses on the floor after picking up the prop is now deleted from the world.
  • Added checks to make sure you’re the same model when picking up hats & glasses, so it doesn’t apply wrong prop components to different peds (mp models & NPCs).
  • Added customization to the notification/text system, so you can have whatever you want to draw the text (QBUS, ESX, Custom).
  • Implemented a draw distance option in the config.

Fixes

• Fix for the text not always displaying on the glasses/hats.
  • Fixed issue where it wouldn’t detect every hat.

v1.0.2 Update

Fixes

• Fixed the issue when you push/not hit another player, their props that fall off aren’t registered, had to write a system for this, it remains at 0.01ms, until you are directly in front of another player (close enough to push them) it will raise to 0.04ms, and then 0.10ms when drawing the 3d text on your props, as soon as you leave push proximity of that player (so you can hit them, not push them), it goes back down to 0.00-0.01ms.

I just bought this script and I see I can’t edit some of the code. Is it possible to make it work with qb-target? If you would like me to help integrate send me a message :smiley: Awesome script btw just feel like DrawText lets me down.

I’ve sent you a DM to discuss this further.

v1.0.3 Update

Additions

• I’ve implented targetting into this resource, so you no longer have to use for loops to draw 3d text on the props, you can still use that, but I’d definitely recommend the targetting system.

Dependencies

• PolyZone
  • Whatever target system you use, just make sure to add it’s name into the config.

v1.0.4 Update

Additions

• Implemented options in the config to set whatever label and icon, you want in the target option.

It says I lack the required entitlement required. I’m the server owner and using my key. I have probably 30 scripts using escrow so not sure what’s up with why your script isn’t starting.

(edit) Nevermind, I cleared the server cache and it seems to be good.