Delelete

delelete delelete delelete delelete delelete delelete delelete

1 Like

Added preview (seamless sound + little sneak peak for next release)

How would I go about adding more cars to this script. Does it automatically do it for you or would you need to change the config file for every car?

Not sure what you mean adding more cars to the config. You can sit in any car and play music in any vehicle (for now, its not restricted). And the music will get assigned to that vehickle

tl;dr you can play as many music sources as you want

Minor updates

• Even more optimized, now muffler will be only set on enter / leave instead of in thread loop
  • enhanced in-game radio label overwriting (will support video title soon, so the video title can be seen in car radio)
  • WIP started on UI overhaul

You can download update over keymaster.

Update

• now includes escrow unprotected xsound with muffler (so you can edit it)

Hey @everyone!

I have decided to put the car radio for a 50% off sale. I will also be remaking the UI very soon.

its only compatible with esx does not work with qbcore currently.

It is standalone, I forgot to delete locales that will require ESX from manifest. Pushing update asap.

even after deleting the es locale from the fx manifest the distance still dosent work sadly. i was going to try to make at ticket for support but its linked to ur servers rp discord

Update 1.0.2

• added discord support

Hello, previews pls ? video no longer works

@mikigoalie any chance you could update the preview, the old video doesn’t work anymore.

Working on an update in react, once done, I will repost

Price needs to be updated either on Tebex, or on the forum post. You’ve got 9.99 here and 12 Euro on Tebex. Script Looks good!

Hello, I apologize but this script was V1. V2 Post is here [PAID] [STANDALONE] Car Radio

1 Like

No Worries. Thank you for the updated link.

CFX takes a week to accept a post so I decided to use this previous post as a new post for my REPORTS. Be sure to check it out ! <3

where did this go