Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements QBCore or ESX
Support Yes

its made from me

preview: [Paid] Legacy Fuel v2 [QBCore] [ESX] - YouTube

Buy at: https://cccs.tebex.io

why the re-upload?

why not. i don’t even know why my last post was flagged i done nothing wrong

well why not wait for your original post to be sorted rather than uploading an exact replica of your previous post

No offense, but can we change that girly pink colour?
Also when the petrolcan is used, please delete that fuel gauge.

Can you add an fuel pass for the police/ ambulace? I had that in the original script.
That way the players on duty don’t have to pay for the fuel themselves.

you can change the color however you like
For the pass i don’t think i need to add it, because the original Legacy Fuel does not have it and the other fuel systems does not have it

i don’t know how the forums work yet

I ask if you can add it, if it was open source i could add it myself.

ok i will try to add it for esx and qbcore and have option in the config to disable/enable it

The rules on are the post when you make them

Releases Rules and FAQ ← this link

Also trying to resell a gnu gpl v3 licensed script isn’t going to end well since people should be able to request the changes to the code you made.

not really sure what the legal basis is for what is yours and what is theres when touching that sort of code.

generally its best to just release anything with gpl v3 attached as free.

im not reselling it i made it myself

can you come in discord for a moment? protobg

Can we go in discord i wanna ask something there?

well that explains it, legacy fuel is free under gpl calling this legacy fuel v2 is just going to make everyone think you took their code and are trying to resell it “with some updates”

it literally happens on this forum daily, Id just call it something else like “Proto Fuel” to avoid confusion that its a modification of a well known script (which up until now wasn’t apparent).