[PAID] Iz_bagpick - NPC bag theft

NPC bag theft :

Preview : Iz_Bagpick - Vol de sac PNJ Fivem - YouTube
Tebex : https://iz-shop.tebex.io/package/5519087 (18€)

• You can steal purses (NPC), only from women, with random item drop (configurable)

• The bag draw time depends on the npc you have in front (configurable)

• You have a chance of not succeeding the theft, the npc will knock you out and you won’t be able to steal it anymore, it is possible that he will call the LSPD/Sheriff

• You cannot rob the same person twice

• When the successful bag theft, you have it in hand, you can choose to open it directly or leave where you want to open it further

The script is completely unlock, you will be able to make your changes.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 400
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
2 Likes

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules.

strong text :slight_smile:

Bought this… Config, client, server AND locale are encrypted and we CANT modify anything… Kinda shady even more when it says no obfuscated or encrypted scripts, you can modify them all to your needs

J’ai acheté ce script et TOUT les fichiers, config, client, server, locale sont bloqué et encrypté … C’est vraiment louche surtout que sur le site ca dit que rien n’est encrypté et que tout peut se modifier à nos besoins.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Oh! sorry to hear it, you can redownload it in unlocked version

Its still all encrypted… you didnt update it

Attempt to re-upload via tebex

I did… it says last update on feb 9th. Its the same file …

False advertising – Code is not accesible

Is it good now?

He sent me via discord the unencrypted file but the file on CFX assets still isnt updated no. It is still the encrypted one… and i’m now having an in game problem where the bag just drop through the floor :sweat_smile:

OK so I don’t buy it, it’s sad the script seem very cool

the script is pretty neat yeah :woman_shrugging: if you message him he might send you the right copy like he did for me just cant be sure.

bonsoir J’ai besoin de vous contact j’ai rien reçu

je peut avoir une repose