[PAID]Ice Cream Item Pictures

icecream (1)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello today i bring to you my Ice Cream Item Pictures all the 3D Models are made by me its 17 Ice Creams! (Only Item Pictures no 3D Model included)
TEBEX 3.57$

ORES ITEM PICTURES
Second time creating 3D Models for FiveM hope your like them :heart:

Also check out all my other creations on Tebex :slight_smile:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes

Is this a 3d model or just the images? it’s a little confusing due to the description saying 3D Models…

1 Like

Hello its just the Item Picture i created 3D Models to make a picture of it :slight_smile: :heart:

I’m at a loss for words, that we have finally come to paid inventory images.

1 Like

Yea cause i created these 3D Models its not just taken from a Google Pictures try to create a ice cream 3D Model with alot of variants your self and see how hard it is :heart:

But it’s not even the models you are selling or props for the game… Just small inventory pictures.

1 Like

Yes cause look on the market how much 3D Models of Items cost and i still put work in to it some hours or would you work for hours for nothing ? :stuck_out_tongue: and i also dont know how to convert 3D Models to GTA 5 then i would sell them to :slight_smile:

If you dont want them you can go on google get some Pictures there but they are all copyright pictures so you would need to buy a license for them to :heart:

wow, thats the worst post of 2022. you are selling item pictures of a very bad made 3d model. If you have made the 3d model, why you do not sell those models as props? There are plenty of free to use iceream 3d photos.

1 Like

Sorry that im a beginner i think everyone starts new and show me free to use 3d models u mostly have like 1 ice cream thats it but here are 17 variants i mean when you dont want it then just dont take it i get feedback that its good cause alot of people got it so cant be that bad ?

and i dont know how to convert them as gta 5 model thats why i dont sell it cause here you only sell fivem stuff and not unconvertet models

1 Like

Yes she is a very good creator if u need models u can get it there :heart:

i do not approve

via GIPHY

Thanks for the Pictures i really like them good Quality i dont mind the Prize exactly what i needed :+1:t2:

Do you make more Item Pictures?

Like for other Items.

2 Likes

Yes i will but right now i have alot to with family and stuff after New Year im gonna problably do some more :heart:

Good job buddy! Finally you get it soon, if you need some help with 3D modeling and converts for gta v let me know, contact me via DM on forum.
Anyways don’t care about “tox1c people” trying boycott your work. Just adjust the definition of the sell and explain it a little bit for the exclusive public. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea thanks i dont even know why guys get so toxec i mean theres alot of stuff getting selled in the forum what even requires less time in to making thats why i dont get it also but i ignore that the best i can yea i will DM you thanks for your offer to help :heart:

1 Like

Because it takes 30 seconds this is a BS post.

Design me these 17 ice cream models in 30 seconds thanks with video please :heart: