ohhh paid…

Codesign is hosting an Easter Discount!

We are currently having a 20% discount on our Tebex store
Make sure you check it out!

The most beautiful car hud I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

i haven’t word, best car hud script on the market

2 Likes

Best CarHUD resource yet, by FAR. While this one may look similar to other ones available, this one by far offers the most customization, considering most resources don’t offer any. Another great resource from Codesign!

2 Likes

Best Hud I have Seen!!!

Lets start with the basics, before purchasing this script I was really thinking mhhh, this might be a bad a idea, but after I purchased it, it was by far the best Car Hud I can ever find! It is also priced at a decent amount which fairly balances it out between the other competitors, but I choose to stay with code sign because of the friendly and loyal support team, they team helps you with any error you come across and find the fastest solution there is!

Overall I highly recommend this HUD to anyone that is looking for an amazing hud!

2 Likes

This carhud is amazing! Players love having the ability to change all components of their hud with ease and making it fit their play style! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

If I buy this right now, will it be encrypted?

@StayPositive This was addressed in a previous post from Codesign - [PAID] Codesign Donator Shop - #14 by Codesign

it doesnt have current gear ?

@outsider310 Nope it does not

I bought this a while a go, how do I download update?

The easiest way is to just re-join the discord, that way you can stay up to date with the progress and updates too

I love this script! This car hud changed my server life! More more more! :heart:

Hearing this makes our day :slight_smile:

We are very happy to let you know that all Codesign products have been switched to the new FiveM Asset Escrow system!

Changelog v4.0.1

Add

• Added cruise control.

• Added a command to toggle the carhud visibility (also an option to hide the minimap visibility within this when the carhud visibility is disabled).

• Added compass.

• Compass can be moved around / enabled disabled.

• Compass heading can be hidden / shown.

• Compass caret can be hidden / shown.

Edit

• Updated hud gauge to a transparent color.

• Improved text visibility.

• Re-enabled indicator checks.

• Updated the codesign error handlers.

Fix

• Seatbelt sound fix.

• Dashboard icons scaling fix.

• Engine health alert fix.

• Minor bug fixes.

• Fixed street names erroring when on the cayo perico island.

• Fixed the compass heading being inverted.

• Fixed the percentage character on the settings menu.

• Fixed it so other seatbelt scripts can trigger an event to enable/disable the seatbelt icon on the UI.

Best Vehicle HUD on FiveM. Completely customizable to your liking. You couldnt ask for anything more.

1 Like

Awesome, feedback like this really makes our day!

I really love this car hud! Its simple and you can drag it wherever you want it to have. Such a nice script.

1 Like

Thank you for the review, much appreciated :hearts:

1 Like