[PAID] FX_Lootboxes // Open cases like in CS:GO!

Nope, shop is online.

hello I bought the script my in the database it is necessary to call how item please? for the car in the bdd he puts himself alone that the car belongs to him?

Hi out of curiosity, is there a way to change the weapon names in the lootboxes?

e.g. Instead of it showing up with the spawn codes like “weapon_smg” etc how can I make it just say “SMG”?

Thanks

can i join ?
newbie here

Can you write me back at private message?
I bought the script and have 2 problems.

Still no answer for me it’s not working answer me in PM please or I need to chargeback cause it’s not working …

The script doesn’t work … when I press the confirm button at the end, the script closes but the mouse remains and nothing can be done

strangely looks like the lootbox of the paid 5m server

Then its propably leaked version of this.

Sent you a pm for this version yesterday, lmk

is there a fix?

everything works except vehicles when i win vehicles nothing happens

agree

Hello, I am sending you a private message because the vehicle system is not working! Can help me?

Where do you get the images of the items from?

So i just bought this sadly. The images aren’t actually pulled from anything you set in the [image_source] part of the config. If you open up the script.js there are only 2 items with images and they are linked to imgur. So I’m not sure if this is just an oversight or the script is ripped from somewhere.

The images are pulled from your Icons directory… I actually bought this script & rebuilt it. I wouldn’t recommend buying this script, There are many leaked versions of this script floating around, I purchased one and had to rebuild the whole thing.

They are supposed to be yes. But no matter what format i try to get it to look there it doesnt.

how can i use with chezza inventory pleas

This had no clarifications that it was just ESX or QBCore and i bought it today and now Im stuck with something that i cant use.
No support either
I don’t recommend buying until they have support