[PAID] First_Spawn

I have written a desc. inside the tabex store, but in short: you get a compleate intro

Hello for me script dont work give me error fail tyo load vrp libs but i have esx

becouse you have downloaded the vRP version and not the ESX one

no i dowdload esx version

sry. for the late answer. try download the latest version and it should work fine.

Hum i didn’t see any difference of my and your script :confused: what you purpose ?

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-cut-scene-exemple-anim-your-roleplay-scene-intro

maybe you’re selling something I didn’t put in I don’t know but if it’s the same it’s not cool

In this one they added the ability to change the pickup car and to set a destination for the car. So instead of lamar picking you up in the cutscene and thats it, this one has a NPC driver actually drive you to a destination. No TP.

I dont have this so I can’t compare code, but it definitely has more added to it and looks to be it’s own thing.

Just got it. Converted it myself to qbcore and by looking at both yours and this one, I can say they are completely different.

ESX version needs some cleanup though, it still has some vrp leftovers in it.

Bought it and downloaded it for ESX.

but it still uses the VRP Lib

Doesnt work for me…

Contacted you PM.

Hello, I bought the script. The script does not work with me on ESX. I also found the TriggerEvent in the config

Contacted you private.

Losing my money. Support knows nothing and can’t do anything. In 3 hours I couldn’t put it into the server to make it work as it should.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Can’t find anyone that have wrote to me. that I have not replied to. so if you would like support, please make sure that you have replied to any message there could be.

Anyway you can help me convert to qb?

1 Like

is it possible to create own cutscenes with like profesional voice actors? i would pay for it and u can share it for free on this forum for everyone

well it’s possible. the thing is in order to create the cutscene, you need to make sure it is the correct file type. and i have no idea how to create a cutscene for GTA 5. The script in it self should not be any problem. so if any know how, tell me and i will make the script for free…

bought it but screen is black and only loading after triggering the resource with the given trigger… :frowning:

It’s worked, but I think you should sell this script a little cheaper

I see you have contacted me. happy to help