[PAID] Fini Anticheat - Standalone - Leading Server Security

Was invited to test this out before release, I bought the Plus Subscription and since then we’ve been having consistent cheater detections that we didn’t have before when using PAC or WS. The support has been beyond helpful and I would recommend this to any FiveM server with a brain.

1 Like

Incredible anticheat, consistently detects cheaters before they get a chance to cause any harm often not even letting them past character creation.

Has incredible performance especially for the amount of features, really fast and useful discord support and constantly updating.

If there’s anything missing or you have a suggestion that is beneficial it will often be added the same day you ask about it.

Overall 10/10 experience the best Anticheat in FiveM and I’ve used over 6 different anticheats since the launch of my server!

1 Like

As long as it wont detect tier 1 mod menus it is just like all other ac on the market. start detecting scripts freecam, physgun, tp to void or there aimbots and we can start to talk.

1 Like

Nice work dude!

1 Like

These are all current features of the Anticheat - and any features that are needed are added within a few hours. Hope this helps!

Amazing anti-cheat. If you’re looking for a high-performance reliable anti-cheat with an easy-to-use web panel and discord support this is for you. I was a part of a server using this in beta. It detected alerted and banned cheaters before they could even do anything to the players leading to an increased player base due to its reliability and low to no effect on server performance.

What is this ‘advanced environment protection’?

Well you see it

1 Like

I have honestly not tried FiniAC, but I can vouch hardcore for Tree, this man was a human anti-cheat when I worked with him. If he is involved in the project, I can almost guarantee this will work well. He knows his stuff.

1 Like

As an experienced user of their product, as well as literally every other popular Anticheat on the market this one rises above the rest. Don’t hesitate to purchase you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

Personally using it one of the best anti cheat i saw best wishes for fini

1 Like

Is the front end dependent on your servers? And is the front end encrypted in any way?

Also, how do you connect the database with the web panel?

1 Like

The web panel is an SPA using common technologies for backend communication (REST, WS, etc).
Everything is hosted on our end.
No connections are required to your (game-server) databases.

I don’t think any creator is allowed to connect our servers to 3rd party servers, especially when the buyer can’t even look at the code.

I also don’t think you should keep that function if you are not selling the code of the web panel.

People are buying “script” not a subscription to your services.

I will flag the post and let moderators decide if this is allowed or not.

People are buying “script” not a subscription to your services.
I assume you didn’t even bother reading the post? We specifically say FiniAC aims to become your community’s Partner in server security. and all of our plans are clearly labeled as “subscriptions”. This is a must for any anti-cheat service, you can’t sell a “script” and leave it at that, anti-cheats require constant updates.

We also hope that you understand that we obviously cannot and will not provide any source for our backend services. Our entire tech stack is built on serverless and micro service architectures that would not be user deployable. In addition we support other games on our platform, we’re not providing some copy-paste anti-cheat “script”.

Looking at your post history, it does seem like you like to complain about everything whilst not understanding what you’re saying. I would recommend not doing that.

I don’t think any creator is allowed to connect our servers to 3rd party servers
And this is probably the un-smartest thing I have seen today. Thanks for the lols.

Tebex supports in-house updates

As I said earlier, then don’t include that feature.

Yes I try to enforce rules. Majority of people don’t like that, including you.

What if your servers wipe tomorrow? Who will make sure “your” servers run forever?

Topic :

One of the RULES:

• Licensing note: The use of IP lockers or other forms of license authentication is prohibited as the no obfuscation and no remote code rules make this impractical.

• No remote code. We take security very seriously. At no point in your resource is the loading of remote code permitted, in any way or form. Loading remote code is extremely dangerous, regardless of the situation it’s used for.

None of the rules “directly” tell against 3rd party API. But I am 100% sure none of the resources are meant to be dependent on 3rd party code/servers.

Constructive criticism is what I always follow.

I, as a buyer would NEVER want to buy something for 100EUR+ and still be dependent on your servers which can end up closing down due to payments, lack of updates etc.

Yeah, "I try to enforce rules." like this one on the rules page you linked:
See a violation? Flag the topic or email support@fivem.net. Do not start an argument. Flag it and let staff take care of it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Please message moderation discussing the above and your methods of delivery.

Unlisted pending review

This one time I approve and like your post. Now stop haunting me!