[PAID] F-CDN | Blazing Fast Asset downloads for your FiveM server

Very cool! Sounds good, although you would have to be very sure of exactly what you need before choosing which plan to buy

Does this help with Texture loss?

It does because texture loss mostly happens due to asset loading failure but system performance also has a bit of impact on it. So with a fast CDN, the players are able to load the assets pretty quickly resulting in a smoother experience overall given that they have a decent internet connection ofcourse

Ofcourse. And I can assist you in choosing the best plan. You should consider the following questions to determine what plan might be good for you:

1. How many active players do you get on average?
  2. What is the total size of your assets?
  3. How spread are you players regionwide?
  4. How much bandwidth do you use currently with the amount of assets that you have?

Based on these, I can recommend plans

70 players avg
nearly 150gb
mostly EU and USA

can you recommend me one

So basically selling FiveM hosting on FiveM forums?

It’s not FiveM hosting. Its a CDN

You can get a DUO-II with a bit more storage as Addon

I don’t think selling 3rd party API systems is allowed per the rules—topic flagged for moderation.

He is selling a service and also he uses tebex so there is nothing wrong with this at all.
Also you can do it by yourself too.

Correct. I’m not using any 3rd Party API’s or any external CDN solution. I’ve made my OWN CDN infrastructure that is catered towards FiveM Caching Proxies and supports multiple regions and provide detailed statistics about the Cache

2 Likes

3rd party for the customer, not you.

For us, you are 3rd party and we have to rely on your infrastructure. And there is no way you can afford to BUY fast servers in every region. You HAVE to rent it from 3rd parties like AWS or Google or whatever.

If your service goes down, our servers go down.

I am not providing a FiveM server hosting, that is not allowed. This is a CDN service that only connects to the server and re-routes the asset downloads to my own servers. And I’m NOT renting servers in EU / US. I have my own dedicated hardware colocated at different datacenters that I’m using. AND I have failover CDNs in place as well so you truly get High Availability. You can go ahead and try to set it up everything yourself, but whatever I’m selling isn’t even close to being “not allowed” and its legit

2 Likes

If this wasn’t allowed, then people who’re selling Facetime video calling etc are running backend servers for them, should also be removed. Anything that remotely connects from your server to the seller’s server/s, should be disallowed then

2 Likes

Pretty cool idea and very unique, most people wouldnt even know how to setup a single service CDN and let alone Multi region this is gonna help a great deal of servers.

1 Like

If that is true, everyone would post

“DDOS PROTECTION CDN SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION”.

I do not think that is allowed to be sold on FiveM. Because ZAP Hosting is the only service provider approved by FiveM.

And everyone knows CDN is a hosting service that you route your traffic through for DDOS or performance reasons. So they both are the same.

You should report them as well. It’s a security threat for clients to trust 3rd party web services without consent.

Does this help with pool size crashing?

No. That has nothing to do with asset caching

has this been removed?

Tebex offline