[PAID] [ESX] WSLifeInvader

Hey guys,

today I will introduce you into WSLifeInvader.

Features of WSLifeInvader:

• Publish messages / ads to every player on your server. (broadcast-system)
  • Let them pay with in game balance for this feature.
  • Fully NativeUI
  • Discord-Webhook
  • Configurable sound feedback when someone post an ad.

Features of the config file:

• Setup multiple locations for publishing a message / ad.
  • Change the label. For ex. you wont call your system LifeInvader? Change it maybe to Weazel-News or something else.
  • Change the notification picture.
  • Change the price to publish a message / ad.
  • Change the blip, blip color and the blip scale.
  • Change the ped model.

Showcase:

Dependencies:

• es_extended (Tested with 1.2)
  • NativeUI

WSLifeInvader is using the CFX asset escrow system.

Price: 2,99€
Available on: Tebex

Feel free to write me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions.
Thanks in advance for your time and your trust in my work!

1 Like

Zero reason that this needs to cost money. Extremely simple script can be made in half an hour.

1 Like

Go ahead, have fun and do it by yourself! You are not forced to buy it. So I think the price is okay, there are people which can’t or won’t script it by themself. Thanks for your time and have a great day! :slight_smile:

The price is not ok, just have it be free like a decent human being. This took zero effort that you need monetary compensation for. SEM Interaction Menu has this built in, and its free along with the hundreds of builtin other features it has.

If you want to have it cost money, it needs to be something that isnt easy to make. You are just asking for money to ask for money instead of helping grow the community.

Yeah well I wouldn’t need any monetary compensation but I think it is my decision. I did the work by myself so it is not your job to judge about this. But really I thank you about your opinion. But more constructiv wouldn’t be such bad. So befor you write to anybody something like: “Zero reason that this needs to cost money. Extremely simple script can be made in half an hour.” leave some constructive ideas. Thanks mate, but I won’t give the script for free. 3€ aren’t the world.

There isn’t any constructive criticism needed. Its not the script that’s the issue. My response was simple, no reason to charge money, have it be free.

Like I said, have a nice day and thanks for your opinion.

For anyone looking to purchase this script, i will be releasing a free version with more features and customization as soon as i can.

People like you don’t add anything to the community!

@Brentopc

its been 16 sets of 30 minutes. where is it?

does it have a webhook?

Not at the moment, but this could be a good idea.

let my know when you added a webhook i will buy it then

Hey Lavan, you wished that I inform you when the discord-webhooks are available. Now it is the case. Thanks for your interested in my products.

Update: You can now use discord-webhooks. Have fun guys!

If you have other ideas let me know then I can insert it for you and other users. Thanks for your help!

OP request