[Paid] [ESX] Wizating Vehicle Trailer Script

Video preview
Tebex store page

Vehicle and trailer not part of the package, must use your own.

A simple yet effective trailer script that allows anybody to set a trailer, load and store vehicles for transport.

Onesync capable doors and positions will sync to prevent any weird incidents.

The script is ESX compatible and allows you to set it up so a job is needed to use the functionality of the trailer.

Anybody can attach and detach as long as they set the trailer, making for good roleplay for mechanic work training people etc.

Very useful for driving servers, allowing you to load up your vehicles to bring them to a meet or race.

You can store as many vehicles as you want on a trailer, there is no limit!

Every single bed trailer we have tried works!

Required resources:

Context Menu resource:

Notification resource:

The Wizating team.

2 Likes

nice job

1 Like

Wizating sale, 20% off all packages for 3 days.

Do not buy from these guys they close there support tickets when u ask something then get pretty rude i came to the creator for help and got made out to be rude myself when all i wanted was help i would not buy any of there products Avoid!

Escrow?

All our scripts are using the escrow system.

To all:
We are currently holding a weekend sale, 30% off all our scripts (not including bundles or subscriptions)

Check it out on our tebex: https://store.wizating.com/category/1963925

Update
Wizating_Trailer 1.5

added functions file to allow for framework, job checks and notification changing

added context menu to the config to allow changing its structure to your own, make sure to change the context resource name in the config too.

Job functionality fully accessible and working correctly.