[PAID] [ESX] [QBCore] Wizating Airlift + Controller [ HTML / Custom 3D Prop ]

Supports ESX, QBCore or Standalone

Video - has resmon throughout.
Tebex

! This script is using FiveM’s escrow encryption !

Wizating Airlift: This resource brings Airlift to fivem. you can now drop your car to the ground or raise it higher than standard. Airlift is something all car enthusiasts would love on their vehicle in the real world, but not many of us have thousands to spend on getting it set up. Well, now you can have it on fivem for a fraction of the price!

Fully synced between players that are within a distance of it, sound also. Custom made prop with a working screen that is fully working in-game for the ultimate immersion!

Full height adjustment can stop at any point!.

Custom HTML that matches the prop for users that would rather use the HTML instead of the prop.

Stance feature that can be turned on and off by command so users with or without vstancer can still use the script!.

Air sound for the immersion when using the controller!.

Comes with a config:

Required resources:

XSound:

Notification resource:

3 Likes

nice script, but expensive man

3 Likes

Great concept, looks a little buggy in the video, but the price is WAY too much for me to ever test it out and put my thoughts here.

3 Likes

Rip optimization

3 Likes
  • buyed nice script and idea
  • price is to much
  • more optimization
  • more fixes, delete the prop after using or something…
2 Likes

too much
renzu got something for free basically same thing

As for the comments due to pricing. You are getting a custom modeled prop with a screen that works and the airlift script + you get a html for your screen if thats the way you want to use it. with that it is fully synced between the clients. you may think its something simple to make a script like this but clearly you do not script otherwise you would not be here on our post talking like you are. as for the resmon the only script out there doing something similar to this would be vstancer as in the syncing aspect of things with the wheels etc… now this script is atleast 2x more optimised then that and the sync is much smoother even with the syncing of sound camber and height… i hope this address all issues above .

mayby you correct

I mentioned the price, and you stated this…

“you may think its something simple to make a script like this but you clearly do not script”

Why don’t you go look up GCPhone… Pretty sure I know how to code. And I hope that addresses your assumption that people don’t know how to code just because they disagree with your price point. Your pricing is that of an MLO or custom made Vehicle.

Wizating Airlift Update V1.1

• Full rewrite of back end of script now fully optimised script

• Notifications added for stance on and off

• Config option added to have stance on or off by default when script starts for each client

• Controller now leaves hand when you exit the vehicle

Currently having a sale, 20% off all packages for 3 days.