[PAID] [ESX/Standalone] Advanced Vending Machines

A simple and sophesticated resource for all the vending machines out there in city with more advanced things and less performance degradation.
This resource makes all the Cola, Sprunt and Candybox vending machine models usable while providing a nice user interface and advanced interactions and management system.

While its originally configured for ESX, it can be easily adapted to other standalone frameworks by changing the transaction and inventory funtion.

Features

• Optimized for perfomance. Idle performance: 0.01~0.02ms Active UI performance: 0.04~0.06ms
  • Server sync to prevent any glitches
  • Beautiful and seperate UI for drinks vending machine (Cola, Sprunt) and eatables vending machine (Candybox)
  • UI Features: UI shows in-game date, time and day
  • Each vending machine has limited stock of each item. Once the item runs out from a specific vending machine, it will be refilled after specified time in config.
  • Configurable item prices, max stock count of each item for machines, restock time of items.
  • Easy to adapt for custom frameworks. Change server side money and inventory functions and you are good to go
  • Option to use mythic-notify or t-notify

Preview

Screenshots

Ingame Screenshot 1

Ingame Screenshot 2

Why paid resource when free are available?

Im aware that free vending machine resource exist out there made by incredible people but none of them which I have came across has any UI or restock system. While I initially planned to make it open source too, this resource will be paid. But it will still be free for any developer who have some nice open source project. If you think you have a decent open source project by your side, please drop a DM linking the project and if I feel if its a worthy project I’ll be more than happy to provide the resource for free.

If you face any bug, glitch or error, please drop a DM so I can fix it ASAP.

You are not allowed to resell, distribute or share the resource.

Tebex
Price:$13

5 Likes

Can I use it afterwards?

Sorry but what do you mean by afterwards? Can you provide a little bit more description of what you mean by that?

1 Like

Looks super cool

1 Like

Finally using t-notify. Bombay no open source.

2 Likes

Bombay would have been opensource only if he didn’t do stupid things :grimacing:

Sussy. My posts are still there so Poggers

It works on any models? Like all the same props can be used? Example i buy a vending machine to my house, can I use it there since it’s the same model?

Is it obfuscated?

yo les regalo que consume 01 resmon.

nunca me e quejado de un scrip y estes una caca consume 04 y mas

Yes it works on all models no matter where it is places. It scans for the models near players. By default it scans for 4 props but you can add more to the list

Nope its not obfuscated. Obfuscation is against forum rules.

I don’t know Spanish but upon translation I realized that I wrote 0.1 instead of 0.01 and so on for others. I’ve edited the post. The real numbers are that it takes 0.01~0.02 when idle and 0.04~0.06 when active. I missed out a zero in post but you can see it in video

how do i add progress bar to it?
exports[‘progressBars’]:startUI(15000, “Buying”)

is there sometihng i miss?

Progress bar is not added by default but support can be provided to add it. You can purchase the script and DM me. I’ll be more than happy to give any support that way.

1 Like

Pretty awesome script! Well done!

1 Like

Good work as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sure i will :grinning:

1 Like