[Remove][Paid][ESX] Skincreator by VexDev

Information

Hi, im here to share with you one of my own scripts. It is a skincreator working on plume esx. Is full custom and it works fine, the package includes modified esx_skin and esx_identity to show my own skin creator. Note that esx scripts are not included in price, because im not the owner of that scripts.

Video

Link to Tebex
Tebex Link

10 Likes

Not to be rude or something but this kinda looks like a copy of [RELEASE] Enhanced HUD

6 Likes

Enhanced HUD script dosnt work with any esx base, and the code is creepy, i only take the images of that resource, but you can find that images on internet. So is not a copy, is do it from 0 and clean coded. @Boost, And i tell you more, the appearance is not all on scripts, the code get some importance here.

So you’re admitting to taking something from it?

2 Likes

Saying Enhanced hud doesent work is bull, I’ve had absolutely no issues using it with esx, vrp and qb. (All about very small changes)

2 Likes

i said i get images from internet

1 Like

Bruh those images arent copyrighted alright only rockstar can do anything abt that, i think its a great resource and working with ped variations is not Easy so hats off to the creator

1 Like

Looks good, even though it looks identical to what Boost posted, and I know for a Fact that the one boost posted works with ESX, you just need to do a few minor tweaks to it.

I personally feel it’s a bit overpriced, if it sold for maybe HALF the price, I could see people spending money on it, but because it ““LOOKS”” like a knock-off of a free public script, it’s not worth $40+ usd in my opinion

People are just getting TOO greedy with the money hungry thing. Time to start making my own version/rendition of scripts and sell them all for $10-15 max? Maybe i’ll get @Boost and a few others and we’ll design cheap scripts just to undersell everyone lol.

5 Likes

Great idea, as you seen with my onlineshop I have this idea too :slight_smile: to make some scripts free that everyone sells and are pretty easy to make

2 Likes

Not with those 6.01ms jumps nope no sir

It works and that’s what’s important but… ofcourse there could be more options for the price, like body and optimization yeah

Yeah i’d pay maybe 15 usd for it but not more.

Is tested on local machine with docker up server up fivem up and stream up my pc don’t me mounted by nasa

Free Free Free!

LoL

does this work with mf-multichar?

I like it, but I think it is overpriced

1 Like

yes only call open event of skincreator on you multicharacter resource

Is this still available to be purchased?

For some reason when I click “Finish” to save the appearance, Nothing happens. It just stays on the character creation screen. Anyone else having this issue?

@Fidel_Martin can it support custom peds aka add on peds and such