[PAID] [ESX] S32 Chop Shop [Updated 10/05/21]

This script is a chop shop everything is configurable.

Buy Here: https://system32scripts.tebex.io/category/1805435

UPDATE 10.05.21

Added config people can nowturn on if the script should spawn the car and what locations it should spawn in!

Added when chopping the car you will get that prop(e.g if you chop the door you will get the door prop in your hands)

UPDATE 10.05.21 PREVIEWS

Update Preview 1

Update Preview 2

REQUIRED SCRIPT
nh-context

PREVIEWS
Preview 1
Preview 2
Preview 3
Preview 4

Config

There is actual props for doors, hood, etc… You should implement them.
Not actually spawning a car in the given area is not good at all, in servers who don’t use npc’s and stuff the chance to get a car is equal to 0.

Thanks for the feed back :slight_smile: yeah the props for doors, hood etc i was thinking of adding! Also i will try update soon so people can enable or disable if they want the car to spawn with the script as i realise it could take some time for someone to find that specific car.

1 Like

UPDATE 10.05.21

Added config people can nowturn on if the script should spawn the car and what locations it should spawn in!

Added when chopping the car you will get that prop(e.g if you chop the door you will get the door prop in your hands)

Does that mean that animations has props now?

yes so when you chop the door you will get the door prop, When you chop the engine you will get the engine prop ect.

1 Like

Is this one sync infinity compatible?

the script would be perfect if it could only be used on server player cars (not npc cars)