[PAID] [ESX & QBCore] RoadPhone

You need to trigger the giveKeys event from GitHub - qbcore-framework/qb-vehiclekeys: Vehicle Keys System For QB-Core

A Email app comes with the next big update, coming next month because I am going on vacation this month

Thank you, have a great time.

Anybody got a video of how to install the phone because I tired to do it last night and I tired starting up my city and got a lot of error code

What about a twitter app ?

Mail App added ( Supports QBCore ButtonEvents & ButtonData )

What about a twitter app?

Twitter comes with the next big update!

Someone have a working Salt[Y} Chat Version for the ESX Version of this Phone? With the Phone we cant use Radio.

1 Like

does the crypto track real tokens? I can’t remember as we dropped the phone until emails were added so now I’m considering getting it back but I’m not sure how the crypto works? Thanks.

Realtime Crypto :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply man, does that require any paid API etc? Or is it ready to go out the box?

Ready out of the box :slight_smile:

Twitter App added

Hello, I have a question. Can you make it so that if you are not on the server, you are no longer displayed in the list of members in the job app?

You can change this in server/serverAPI/serverAPI.lua

The Event to count the job players is open :slight_smile:

Last question from me I think as looking to buy today as the new npwd phone isnt great. Is there a housing app? For handling sale of properties between players and who has keys?

Im not lying when Im saying this is one of the best phones on the whole world.

Really great work and I would recommend it to everyone! Keep that up Road!

1 Like

Mate this is easily the best phone I’ve used well done.

What is the resmon , client and server sided

Ich bräuchte mal hilfe ich kriege das nicht eingestellt für die Dash Patch falls jemand gestorben ist kriege ich keine Nachricht am Handy wie mache ich das

Does the Music app on this allow to play over speaker so others around you can listen