[PAID] [ESX/QBCore] Realistic Vehicle Keys System

joravec

3m

Hello! I am needing some assistance. I have installed your script but having some issues…
The vehicle license plate does not show up on the keys
When I spawn in a car in the admin menu and make my self the owner I don’t get the keys.
When I purchase a car at the dealership, I don’t get the keys.
Basically the only way i have gotten a set of keys so far its to steal a car with a NPC in it.
Police officers don’t even get the keys when they pull a Police car our of the spawn.

I have wrote you on discord as well, but you privacy settings are set to friends only…

1 Like

That’s totally normal:

1. If you are using qb-inventory, the plate can only be shown when you are using the key
  2. My script is not an addon to qb-vehiclekeys, so you even if you set yourself as owner you will not get the keys
  3. I can’t make your dealership give the keys automatically by default, you have to use the events I created that you can see in the Tebex page of the script, they can make you give the keys to players. You just have to put the code in others scripts and change “YOUR_PLATE”.
  4. Same as the point 3

You can send me a friend request on Discord if you need help using the events, but I assure that everything is working fine, you just need to read the entire Tebex page✌🏻

I sent you a friend request yesterday.

Keys do not work with helicopters. Do you have an solution ?

They are not meant to work with helicopters, but I’ll make them work in some days

Thank you for your reply. Today helicopters remain closed and I can’t use them the same for mowers. Adding a list to exclude certain vehicles from the system could be a plus.

Then how do you use helicopters if it does not let you in them?

I’ll be able to add the list in some days✌🏻

Very very nice, thanks so much.

A new version of the script is out!

• Blacklisted vehicles
  • Notifiy the plate when a key is used (QBCore)

New version out!

• Breaking in personal vehicles bug fixed

Hello, would it be possible in future versions to remove the print present on the client side, and also to add in configuration the possibility of choosing an item which allows to fracture the vehicles owned by a players?

whats your discord

Hello,
How can i cancel the fact that i’m given the keys of any vehicule i get in vhen it is turned on ?

Thanks for your help

A new update is out!

A new update is out!

• Added /genkeys (PLATE) command for admins!

Hey hey we have some problems with you script

Config.Inventory = ‘qb’ – ox or qb or qs we have qs inventory if we change from qb to qs there give not the key.

The Message from the give key not work with jobless there are not show if we chang to job there are work

and the Message in the Cardealer Shop for Cardealer a flickerin

Can you help ?

PS Maybe if it possible to can change the Alert Function to any other ?

A new update is out!

• Bug fixes

A new README file is out!

where I supposed to enter those lines

TriggerServerEvent(‘F_RealCarKeysSystem:generateVehicleKeys’, YOUR_PLATE)
TriggerEvent(‘F_RealCarKeysSystem:removeVehicleKeysByPlate’, YOUR_PLATE) ???