[Paid][Deprecated]Pets+ With Police K9 Included

can you send me the dependencies

1 Like

Sure thing

Would something like this be possible in a future update? change style of the collar and color of the dog. Also the commands in a circle menu are quite cool.

Is it not possible to see how the dog looks like before buying it in the shop?

1 Like

You’re limited to what colors/collars the dogs currently have, whether it’s possible to choose them, along with “previewing” the dogs, yeah it again is possible. Maybe if I get less busy I will revisit the script and add some things to it.

Ok thank you.

It will would be cool if the dogs would spawn like this when browsing the shop.

2 Likes

**[nh-keyboard ]
**[nh-contextmenu ]
links not work. are these resources required?

1 Like

Yes, I can provide them via DM or disc ord whichever is preferred

I saw your scripts in the store and frankly it looks really not bad at all. I plan to buy 4 or 5 from you. On the other hand I was wondering, does this script work with the extented version v1 final (v1.2)?

1 Like

It should work on all versions of ESX, Yes

1 Like

Attacking and searching of K9 on QBCore does not work.

It most certainly works. You most likely just need to go into the client.lua and change how it’s checking your Job to be Police. I guarantee if you fix or remove that check, it will work just fine.

I can opt out of ** [nh-keyboard]
** [** [nh-context menu],and use my menu scripts?

Yes, but as it’s not something I am familiar with you’ll have to do it yourself. It should be fairly easy.

1 Like

how does PETVET work, nothing happens on the marker? how can I sell a pet?

Script looks amazing, had to do some tweaking to get it up to date with the latest QB core updates. Checked the Client.lua and the dog will not attack. Checked to make sure we had the police job, on duty, aiming a weapon at the target and it doesn’t work still.

you need to point the weapon at the target and press G.
do you have a vet clinic? as well as selling a pet?

You can use QTarget by simply just changing the export name from bt target to qtarget. Yeah, he took his resources down but you can still google and find the script. If not and you do buy, I can provide them both.

We did all that, and it still isn’t working.

Ya I’ll need them two scripts or what ever they are. Maybe that is why it’s not fully working.

I want buy this script for my sever FIVEM type but i dont know how to install. If i bought this can u support install for me