[PAID] [ESX/QBCore] Build your Factory

Build your Factory:

Purchase it here: https://lixeirocharmoso.tebex.io/
Showcase: [FiveM] [Showcase] Build Your Factory (ESX/QBCore) - YouTube
Full length video: [FiveM] [Full video] Build Your Factory (ESX/QBCore) - YouTube

• Inspired by Satisfactory and Factorio games, this script allows you to purchase unique factories around the city.
  • Factories can produce any type of item you can imagine through a complex production line system.
  • By default, it comes with 5 pre-configured factories (Coca-Cola factory, Vehicle factory, Weapons factory, Electronics factory).
  • Extremely configurable script, all values ​​can be easily changed in a well explained configuration file.

Detailing all the script features:

• Easy Configuration: Easily add new factories or edit existing ones in the configuration file. Adjust product details, prices, and images to match your server’s economy. The script is highly configurable, with well-explained values that can be easily modified.
  • Easy Installation: Extremely easy to install and set up on your server. Simply place it in the resources folder and start it.
  • Unique Factories: Each factory in the city can have a different owner, providing limitless opportunities for buyable locations.
  • Statistics: Access comprehensive data about your factory, customize the factory name and icons.
  • Stock: Interact with your stock, withdraw and deposit items to keep your factory running smoothly. Earn profits by selling items.
  • Trademarket: Trademarket is a platform that facilitates the buying and selling of various items. As a seller, you can list your products here to other factories, or to customers who visit your factory. Additionally, you can create buy orders for the items you want to purchase from customers.
  • Production Lines: The core of your factory. Design your unique production chain by putting you machines in an intuitive flowchart to build the final product of your factory. You can unlock new production lines by purchasing more licenses.
  • Farms: Manage farms that produce essential raw materials, such as wood, water, or coal.
  • Machines: Select and upgrade the right machines to process items effectively within your production lines. Enhance your factory’s productivity by investing in appropriate machines.
  • Vehicles: What would a factory be without its freight vehicles? Use your vehicles to transport your products around your facilities.
  • Employees: Hire the best employees (real players) to assist you in your factory. You can set custom permissions to each employee.
  • Upgrades: Everything is upgradeable, stock, machines, garage, production lines and much more;
  • Bank: Manage all your cash flow and your factory balance.
  • Many other cool features available to improve your immersion.
  • Updates: Regular updates are implemented based on community feedback and suggestions.

Requirements:

• ESX or QBCore;
  • OxMysql;

Script files:

• Configuration: Includes a config file for easy customization to meet your server’s requirements.
  • Translation: Provides a lang folder for effortless translation into any language.
  • Readme: Includes a readme file with important information on installation and common issues.
  • Framework Functions: Offers a framework.lua file where you can modify any framework-related functions to align with your server’s needs.
  • Encryption: Only the server.lua file is encrypted.

Support:

• Support discord is in the readme file, feel free to contact us if you have any questions or any issues.

Other cool scripts:

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Many
Requirements OxMysql
Support Yes

Hope you enjoy :smiley:

8 Likes

Very detailed product, amazing!

1 Like

Please include the required snippet in your release post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have this script, but I highly recommend this developer. His scripts are great. I highly recommend his script for the work of a trucker, as well as scripts for shops, gas stations and a car dealership :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve described it in the description but if that format suits better, i’ve just added it anyway

Thank you for the feedback! I’m really glad you like my scripts!

Can we create more factories?

Yes, you can easily create new or edit the existing ones

Bro I switched over to ‘ES Extended’
version ‘1.10.1’ and it wont start up this script… can u help