- Compatibility with ESX/QBCore
- Traffipax with special placement system
- Possibility to bind to a faction
- Adjustable speed: KM / H or MPH
- Traffipax is available as an item for players
- It has a nice and clean NUI interface for easier handling
- Fully optimized, default consumption: 0.00ms
Click here to preview if the video not working
[tebex] (10 DOLLAR + tax)
My other scripts:
[PAID][ESX/QBCore] Wolves Core Hobby Uber
Code is accessible
Very Good Script! +Respect
Please add the paid releases template to your topic you removed during topic creation
Hi, where can i find the paid releases template?
See the rules topic, or compose a new topic in releases and copy it
I added to the topic, thanks for the help
ASD.ASD Traffipax | Update
QBCore compatibility is added
You can change to QBCore/ESX in settings.lua
Nice of you to include a stolen Nopixel asset in your showcase.
Great script. But I think that the design should be changed and it will be even cooler!
The open source version is now available.
It’s not possible at the moment, but if you buy it and ask for it, I’ll include it