[PAID][ESX][QB] Trading Cards (includes pokemon)

is it possible to make our own cards and add them in to seperate boosters etc?

Update now pushed with album support :slight_smile:

1 Like

awefuckingsome

awesome script, nice clean animations and dope support :heart:

ahh yup and does the script come with all icons ?

Yes, everything needed for the pokemon base set is included. If you add your own cards though you’ll need to add your own images

Hey! If I were to say… add 10,000 cards, would the album then automatically have 10,000 slots? Then each time I add a card after that, the album will automatically grow by one?

Woah, first of all, 10,000 cards in one ‘pack’? That’s an impressive collection. But yes the cards defined in each ‘pack’ also have their slot numbers defined. So if there is 10,000 slots defined there will be 10,000 slots in the album. Than if you add more the album will increase respectively.

However I would recommend splitting cards into separate ‘packs’. So for pokemon for instance I would seperate them into their generations instead of having all the generations in the same album.

Hope this helps

Possible to add a Booster System? with Animation?

What do you mean a booster system? It has booster packs included if that’s what you mean

Awesome! 10,000 was just an extreme example haha.

How much can I edit the design and UI for the binder? Is it open or locked with escrow?

None of the UI get encrypted so you can edit that as much as you want/need.

hello there is an option to put less chance of having a card

Yes, every card has its own chance, configurable in the config.

1 Like

Hi, i have buy the script but i can’t change the language :confused:

Any Videos from the Boosterpack?
Any Animation or Something on it?

He used to have a video of it but replaced it with the binder vid?, but yeah there is a nice animation of the booster pack sliding down and then you clicking on the cards to reveal them.

Edit found it in his releases channel:

1 Like

TY Mate

1 Like

Ah, good shout… What elements would you want to change?