[PAID] [ESX] [QB] Realtime & Synced Weather

[ script:realtime] Error loading script server/server.lua in resource realtime: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘Config’)

code line?

[ script:realtime] Error loading script server/server.lua in resource realtime: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘Config’)
[ script:realtime] stack traceback:
[ script:realtime] ?: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/server.lua.

didnt change enything just copy pasted it

You use ESX or QB?

Whats the point in this when its already free?

ESX 1.2 Legacy

I have a problem … if I put the script I bought on my server and then go into the game, it slacks all the time (see video) … I have the QBCore Framework, what am I doing wrong? I’ve also tried turning off the qb-weathersync script but then I can’t log into the game anymore! … what do I have to do to make it work correctly unfortunately the code is encrypted but the time would be displayed correctly except for the shitty flickering … there are no error messages either

Any other Weather scripts on your server like vMenu?

I don’t have the vMenu, only the menuv (1.4.1) by ThymonA

I have to say I have a linux server

Show in MenuV. I think there is a code thats overwrite the other code from me. Delete it and the problem is solved :slight_smile:

I’ll try right away

no error has not changed

Search about this native NetworkOverrideClockTime - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs in all your scripts.
When you found it delete it from the resource

it worked had comment out 2 lines

./[qb]/qb-weathersync/client/client.lua:29
./[qb]/qb-weathersync/client/client.lua:104

Thanks for your help

recently we have the problem that it flickers again we had only changed the server software but nothing to the scripts that make an update of the script since it is also encrypted we cannot fix the error

Hello. I tested it on the newest version but all is working :frowning:

the error comes after about 5 to 10 minutes, the flickering starts and then every second 1 time

why should somebody pay for something like this ?

Why not? It makes RP much more realistic.