[PAID][ESX/QB] Base Building System (survival game inspired)

Script looks very interesting and the support has been very fast

1 Like

Does it support ESX legacy?

yes my friend

this script is really cool, it makes your server much more realistic!

The best base building that i’ve ever saw on fivem! Love it! Amazing job bro

Nice one! This is just what i am looking for

thanks bro :grinning:

awesome bro i hope it fits your server well :grinning:

can me make blacklisted areas where people can’t place objects

EDIT: just looked in config, you can disable

1 Like

i love it but its so expensive :sob::sob:

1 Like

its worth the money!

2 Likes

Asking too much for it sorry but I can use assets vs paying the high price for this.

I don’t think you understand this script, there are no assests you can get that will replicate what you get with this system.
Its been already 2years of constant improvements and updates, this script is pretty much 50% of a survival server.

I absolutely do understand,
and Still can create my own asset models vs paying 100.00 dollars for a half locked script
There are even some scripts on github that started out as a Rust base FiveM, and a few other scripts.

30.00 USD maybe with locked code but for 100.10 USD dollars script better be fully unlocked which it isn’t.

Hey man, you are free to use anything you like… no need to be the annoying guy in here. HRS is a legend and knows his stuff better than anyone else I know. When you have a question or concern, he already tought about it and has an answer ready. When you use his scripts you not only have the script… but also the insane support and assistance.

Keep it up @HugoSimoes <3

1 Like

brother, lol. he did custom work in blender to make each base building piece, does tons of updates. its one of the most unique scripts on cfx . send me a link to a base building system more reasonable in price if you are going to try to knock down my boy hugo. he does nothing but good work! see if you can get a system anything like hugos for 30$ usd lol goodluck sir

1 Like

As someone who personally uses this script, it has to be the most advanced script in my server, from the custom props to the quality updates that HRS provides. He alone right now is working on a massive update the price is worth it for the time and effort he puts into this.

1 Like

This script is so good we are making a zombie server and its dope now but we need the building system and we dont have 120 euro to spend on it right now. Hope soon we can buy it

1 Like

Boas Hugo tudo bem ? Tira me uma dúvida a compra da base bounding, é uma base já config ou terás de arranjar uma base limpa e instalar está dentro da outra !?

Isto é apenas um script. Precisas de ter uma base ESX ou QBcore para usar este script