[PAID][ESX] Koe_Jobsystem | Job Management | Multijob

THIS CAN BE DELETED

I no longer develop for Fivem

1 Like

This seems like a total rip of mine.

But who knows. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

i can send you some of the code if you’d like. This was 100% coded by me and i guarantee its different.

Of course a system using ox_lib is going to look similar which is why im only charging 5$ for it.

No worries, apologies for coming off that way if it is your creation. It is just strikingly similar(Aside from some aesthetics)

1 Like

Understandable, If you become curious if it’s actually a rip off just shoot me a dm I’ll send you either the client or server if you’d like to look over to the code no problem

UPDATE
You can now change the Paycheck/Salary amount of each rank in the boss menu

He’s been accused of exactly this on another of his releases as well, a storage unit script.

Compare the code it’s literally different, anyone questioning this I would gladly send you the client or server so you can see for yourself. When people use ox_lib, nh_context etc of course it’s going to look the same.

My job system can edit the pay of the job in the bossmenu does his do that? My storage unit system has rent, that one does not.

Again, I’m more than happy to clear any and all accusations of “stealing” by providing code. Because I wrote every single one of my scripts

Hell ill even give a full copy of my script to Wasabi to crush all potential accusations.
DM me

1 Like