[PAID] [ESX] Hacker Terminal/Job

A sweet resource that aims to provide a UNIX-like feel and show some tricks in the city.
This resource emulates the look and feel of UNIX and lets the players execute multiple hacks to have some fun or complete the secret plan.
Being a UNIX user myself, I know that terminals seem very fancy but a very complex thing to use. Hacking without showing off that RGB lines and writing commands at the speed of light isn’t fun.

Features

The resource provides 5 different hacks which users can execute. In order to execute the hacks, users have to first access the terminal, log in and figure out how to use the commands to get the hack. 5 different hacks which are possible are:

• Get the name of the phone owner by entering a phone number
  • Temporarily disable nearest vehicle engine
  • Unlock the door of the nearest vehicle
  • Temporary cut off city power i.e. blackout (Does not disable vehicle lights)
  • Get number of cops in the city

• /sethack command for admins/superadmins to set daily hack limit for any active player
  • /myhacks to show remaining daily hack attempts. Only works if player has item or job.

All the tasks are synced and verified by the server by a built-in token system.
Since this resource tries to be as much independent as possible, some issues might be visible varying from server to server and how the resources are set up. For example, getting the number of cops shows the total number of players in the server having police job since there’s no on/off duty system natively in ESX.

Preview

Configuration

Dependencies

• GCPhone
  • utk_fingerprint
  • utk_hackdependency
  • mysql-async
  • mythic_notify

Important

Support will be provided either on Forum DM or on Discord to setup the resource correctly. You can choose whatever you are comfortable with. Just note that replies will not be instant so please have patience.
NOTE: Support will be provided only to those who will show valid proof of purchase i.e. providing the tebex transaction ID. So please take a screenshot or save the transaction ID at purchase

Price: $15
Buy it here

9 Likes

curious what is used from GCphone?
Interested but wondering if it can be used with out this or another phone?

It fetches the player name from database with matching phone number. Easily convertible to use other SQL tables since everything is in a function.

1 Like

Very cool. How easy is it to setup new ‘hacks’?

Make a function, add it to table, add the text in JS object and you are done. Can provide support if you want to add things by yourself

1 Like

Awesome script. Dependencies go brrr but awesome either way.

1 Like

is this script encrypted or ip lock?

Nope. Doing so is against Forum policy anyways