[Paid][ESX]Fitness, BMX Competition & Beach Activities

Hello again! Today I bring you what I think is one of my most unique scripts I’ve had the pleasure of making so far. As stated in the title it’s a few things all rolled into one so lets jump straight into it.

There is a lot to break down so I’ll just give you videos first and explain below

Group Synced Yoga
Thats right. Group Yoga, led by a ped/local instructor.

• Follow along with her instructions or she will kick you from the session.
  • Perform different emotes starting with stretches, leading into breathing, and finally Yoga.
  • Upon completion, will give you a temporary speed boost (You can set the time in the Config)
  • Fully synced, will allow other players to join and will all be on the same step, seeing the same thing until you mess up. Once the session is over, she will reset after 8 minutes (Can change in Server.lua)

BMX Competition (I’m horrible at using bikes ingame, sorry)
Yep, a BMX Competiton. Located at the beach as well. This one is pretty straightforward

• Talk to the ped and grab a BMX Bike, or bring your own if you own one.
  • Once again, talk to the ped and ask him to “Record your Score”.
  • Once interacted with, begin your awesome sick tricks to gain score.
  • After the time passes (Change it in config.lua) you’ll be told your total score, for you to share with your friends.

It’s great for friendly competition, or even spicing it up into paid events, or just to boast to your friend about how much better you are at being a pro bmxer than they are.

Weight Lifting! – Each of them accessible by the ALT-Menu, includes animations.
Lifting
Chin Ups
Bench Press
Doing any of the three exercises at any of the equipment locations (Set up for the beach, but anywhere workout equipment exists will work) will:

• Get you ripped. Eventually, getting ripped enough will cause you to gain a Damage Boost to your unarmed damage. Perfect for getting the edge before fighting events, or to just challenge someone to a quick one on one.
  • Working out too much will cause you to become exhausted, cancelling the workout.
  • You can change how long it lasts in the Config
  • This last part means you cannot have another script modifying your melee damage numbers or it will not work, if thats the case you can remove that part from your old script and the gl-fitness will take care of it, just modify the numbers to your liking in client.lua “set melee damage”.

Bike & Jet Ski rentals

• Rent a Beach Cruiser by the Yoga Instructor
  • Rent a Jet Ski down the beach towards the water (Life Guard Tower, look for the surfer)
  • BMX Competition guy will allow you to borrow a BMX Bike

All Peds will despawn if no one is around, to help ensure no ped pool crashes and respawn when within distance.

The script is pretty well optimized, running at 0.02-0.03ms. The code is relatively easy to follow along if you need to make any changes, and I’m more then happy to provide support here or in direct messages.
You can get the script here at my Tebex Store
Thanks for checking it out, I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Below are some more of my scripts, as well as the Dependencies that this runs on, if you purchase make sure you get them!

Mechanic Job | Burger Shot Job | Humane Labs Robbery | More Interactive Stores | Jewelry Store Robbery

The script relies on the following dependencies:
ESX
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
An Emote System, I use dpEmotes, it’s great.
Mythic_Notifications – Can be easily replaced with your own notification, the others above are required.

4 Likes

Very awesome concept of a script! Great ideas and execution! Will keep an eye on this one! Well done!

1 Like

Thanks, glad you liked it

Few animations and bt-target code…

i wouldnt waste my time coding this… 20$ is less and worth

Thanks for the input, that’s hardly what it is but if that’s your opinion you’re more then welcome to it of course. I’m sure you’re such a magnificent coder that you will have no issues coming up with your own original ideas and produce the scripts.

1 Like

Tebex link is discord invite, people should receive their download upon purchase with a direct download.

You need to load bt target before the script. It 100% does work with esx 1.2, and also it does not add a single prop to the beach, and only THREE peds in total. You sure you have the right script? You are probably getting an error because you did not use the function I included in the bt-target download.

go into main.lua of bt-target and add this with the other exports.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

He is using a leaked one :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: that honestly wouldn’t surprise me with how many people have tried to ask for support and then three minutes later are raging when I ask them for their tebex ID. But anyway, I just tested this on 1.2 and it worked.

You say this and yet either bought it or stole it. The script runs perfectly fine. Of the nearly 50 sales/legit uses on people’s servers, you are the only complaint, and I’m pretty certain you don’t even have the right script.

show me the 50 people who have this working like it should?, and dont assume anything it makes you look desperate

i will consider it a loss. dont play this oh he pirated it shit you clearly know who i am, and the script is flawed. cool story though maybe someone will believe it