[UPDATED] [PAID] [ESX] Drift System (SAVING ON DATABASE)

With this script you will be able to install the drift in any vehicle, and activate it by pressing “F10”. (Key is customizable because this is a keymapping)

The plate of car that has drift is stored on database so if server restart you’ll always have drift installed

The drift can also be removed from player in game (watch preview)

All updates are free!

Preview: drift-system
Performance: 0.00

Tebex: https://donsamuele.tebex.io/package/4720761

dependency: gridsystem

My other resources:
Robbery System
Colored Xenon Headlights

so curious why not eliminate the marker, and make it an item that is installed? pretty cool although i think this has been released for free with out an UI.

I will keep updated this script, and probably i’ll make a UI for the drift installation. Also i’ll make a version with item :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh wow, maybe even i can drift with this script lol

The script is saving the car that has drift installed on database, I forgot to write this and i wrote it now :sweat_smile:

where the drift system on this script ? there is dont have points or something as leaderboard is a script with item or without and only install and remove

1 Like

I can add all you want guys, just suggest it to me, all updates is free!

Im also making a item version :slight_smile:

The script use a Second Handling? Or Sliding system?

when you toggle drift mode what changes? is other handling you can modify for each car or is a fixed handling or fixed values for all cars?

The script is using a fivem native to set the drift modification on vehicle

It is a fixed value for all cars, and when you disable drift it will use the vehicle’s default handling

it could be possible to have two different handlings one for grip and one for drift and change it with your script?

2 Likes

yes, that’s possible for a future update, and also the resource is not encrypted

cool script

thank you!

Is that I need to set any handling ?

love the default menu do you have the other ones to match ?
esx_menu_list
and
esx_menu_dialog

i’ve posted this [FREE] [ESX] esx_menu_list Restyle - #3 by DonSamuele

no, the script has a default “drift handling” compatible with all vehicles