Version: 2.2.0

Fixes
✧ Big code update
✧ Fixed the spawning when using non native animals
✧ Fixed the errors the server was throwing for someone
✧ General improvements and optimizations
New
✧ Config.FontType to change the font used by Draw3DText

P.S.: if you are using non native animals please remind that players may not see all the animals spawned if too far away from them, so what you can get is having less animals in the zone than the number you’ve specified on the config. How to reduce this? As the FiveM natives are a bit limited, i can’t fix directly by code this problem but what you can do is to don’t use the spawning radius very large, around 300 and less should be fine

Please remember to download again the resource from keymaster

Buy now

​💲​TEBEX

Other resources

​🦌QBCORE Version

​🚘Complete Carplay | UI to interact with your vehicle

:package:Complete Importexport | A new society with different UI

Info

DISCORD SERVER

Code is accessible Only Config file
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500+
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
15 Likes

Nice one :+1:

1 Like

Nice release, keep up the good job!

1 Like

From the description I thought it was amazing, but in the video I didn’t feel so much immersion, it would be nice to add animations for when collecting the animal’s skin to add a knife in the hand

1 Like

this is cool

1 Like

is this optimised?

1 Like

Whats the mlo?

Good job!!!

1 Like

hi man thanks for the reply, i removed the knife in the harvesting animation in the script because it doesn’t look very good, but code is open so you could simply comment 1 line of code

“idle” is 0.02 but sometimes can have a maximum peak of 0.06

Best hunting script? hahah i think yess

1 Like

Hey, I bought the script and mine idles at 0.16-0.20 and on the selling blip it peaks to 0.40 sometimes, maybe you are selling the wrong version? I was gonna optimize it myself but since I saw this comment I thought I got the wrong version, how can I get the correct one?

After the update it now is more optimized, It’s at 0.05 on idle and 0.10 on blips, he’s doing a good job!

When I push E to harvest it doesn’t harvest immediately. I need to hit E a few times until it does.

1 Like

Nicely done :smiley: Keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

I will release the version 1.3 very soon and will fix this

1 Like

Version 1.3 is now available! Same link

1 Like

Thank you! :star_struck:

1 Like

I bought this script but I don’t really see the usage of bait. I mean you can see the animals in the map so you can just go them and hunt them. I placed baits severalt times, but none of the animals went there, so bait was useless.

1 Like

Wait wait, if you see correctly the config file there is an option to enable or not the blip on the bait animals, so just make it false. If any animal reaches the bait please contact me somewhere and we’ll try to fix it

when other players are nearby, animals lag