[PAID][ESX] BLD Drift Script

rueda-coche-humo-pared-oscura-hormigon_241146-1341

BLD simple drift script for ESX

• Preview

• Features

• Put wheels on any car in the game to be able to drift!
    • Change the wheels from normal to drift whenever you want with an animation
    • Life system for drift wheels
    • Two items: driftwheel and normalwheel
    • This script use FiveM Tebex Escrow
  • Dependencies

• es_extended v1.1, v1.2 or esx_legacy
    • artifact 4752 or newer
  • Idioms

• English
    • Spanish

Tebex 1.50€ + fees:
https://bardlaudian.tebex.io/

Update:

4 Likes

the wheels don’t change right?, the drift function is great, however just as a suggestion I think it would be to add that with a button you can drift

When you put the wheels on the car, the texture of these does not change but the driving of the car does change (maybe it is not appreciated in the video much because I am not very good at driving xD). I will look at the option of including a button but the trick I was looking for was to make it look like the wheels you put on the car are worn out and that is why drifting with them is much easier.

Thank you very much for the suggestion and your comment :)!

too bad drift scripts are exploitable for insane speeds. This would be a great script to have if that weren’t a thing.

I’m not saying this one does it, but any that I’ve used does. It’s just a thing with the game, no fault of any developer.

Watching the video this is what my personal opinion is.

It looks like you just lose a little traction, The thing about drifting is, the car has to stay at higher RPM’s but it still shifts with this.

It’s a nice concept, but I think it still needs quite a bit of work. Good luck on it though!

<3

To solve any bug about speeds that the drift wheels can do, I have set them to have a maximum speed that they can withstand, if the user exceeds this, the tires will begin to puncture little by little since the tires are not made to withstand such speeds (this function is optional within the script)

NEW UPDATE:

• Features:
    • If a car exceeds a maximum speed set by the script with the wheels they could burst (optional, it can be disabled)
  • New idioms:
    • French
    • German
    • Portuguese
    • Italian
    • Polish
    • Russian
    • Chinese
    • Turkish

is it possible to change up the drift handling to be like this? [Release] [Standalone] Proper Drift script!

You know what wild be nice, is adding a overheat brake when drift enable

Can you update your script with the new ESX triggers please?

Vue client/server.lua are encrypted.

Thanks

Yes pls update it…