[PAID][ESX] BlakePhone - (GCPhone modified with messaging/responder system)

You might want to check your English a little. Also, he didn’t “SUCCEED” He’s illegally selling code that is not his to sell. And the ONLY thing he did was add answering machines to the phone. SELL THE SCRIPT OF THE ANSWERING MACHINE and explain how to install it to gcphone. But don’t steal someone elses work and claim it as your own and rename it.

Also, He straight admitted it’s not his code up above, Said the code came from 3 githubs, 2 of which are mine. Therefore straight admitted to taking code from github without permission to sell it.

COMMON SENSE.

5 Likes

yeah, and fivem staff still like didnt care about this. money above common sense.

1 Like
  • afaik it is against the TOS, violated multiple (since you are the owner of licensed right now of GCPHONE right or atleast have rights.

• Tos are getting obsolete each day pass.

Rules, Without them we live with the animals

1 Like

yeah im using it also

1 Like

@GrapsZ https://i.imgur.com/mYVfSBF.png
https://i.imgur.com/mZyJaQe.png

Just some friendly reading for you and anyone considering buying this from you. =]

I don’t think this guy knows what ‘derivative’ works are or how they apply in this situation, which is why he believes that the phone != gcphone.

I also don’t think that he understands the ramifications of modifying GPL licensed software while trying to sell it. a feature of the GPL license is that I am neither obligated to prevent the source code from being released nor am I restricted in releasing the source code. you are allowed to sell works, modified works, etc. but you cannot restrict access to the source code, and you cannot change the software’s license once it has been placed under the GPL license. if someone was motivated enough, they could just buy your phone and re-release it saying it is an ‘improved’ version of yours and change some of the css around like you’ve done here and charge absolutely nothing for it. or charge 40 euros and undercut you.

if the phone were completely different from gcphone you wouldn’t have linked to it or made it look identical. this makes it a modified gcphone, except that you’ve changed the name of the phone and implied that you made it and simply gained inspiration from gcphone.

you used gcphone as a base. your work isn’t inspired by gcphone, it’s built on gcphone. this makes it a derivative work. you’re breaking the forum rules by not following the proper procedure for using other people’s work, and you’re violating the terms of the license of gcphone; additionally, you outright changed the license which cannot be done. once a work has a GPL license, it has to be released with the same license.

tl;dr the guy used gcphone as a base, added/removed a couple of things and changed the css, and is now attempting to charge FIFTY EUROS for it. and when people start pointing out that he’s breaking the rules, he starts to target BTN “oh yeah well at least I fixed the issues with it”. great! why not fork and do a PR? what a greedy person lol you modified some css and copy/pasted a few things into it and charging FIFTY EUROS for it. FIFTY EUROS for some css KEKW. anyone who buys this is getting scamazed so hard it’s actually sad.

5 Likes

Very good my friend, is very good.

1 Like

I’m just curious how the forum staff hasn’t put a stop to this yet?

This is directly from their ToS.

1 Like

License violations, no permission from orginal author?