๐Ÿ’ธ [PAID][ESX] Auction system - Bet | Extras | Realization | Sale

Preview: click

I welcome you CFX community!

Today I present to you an auction system, thanks to which you can feel yourself at a Texas auction, this system will incredibly transform your server! Iโ€™m sure you and your players will love it!

This system will allow you to feel like you are at a Texas auction, where you or your players will be able to put their cars on the lot, and you will fight furiously or not for them! An incredibly detailed configuration file, thanks to which you can change everything beyond recognition!

The system is very easy to set up!

Optimization:

The script consumes:

0.00 ms in a quiet state.

ea076cc30f1396f9bcd09f0001c229228bb08c02.png

0.03 ms in an active state.

3ad7b06595cf4724702a2476521501001fbb669a.png

Sample configuration file:

101e7113197eb4d1092b9d3f071eafeaa30b34a9.png

Note: This quest system is not encrypted in any way, which will give you the opportunity to edit it at your request!

What does this quest system include:

• The ability to put cars on the lot!

• The ability to turn on/off the NPะก!

• The ability to set animations for NPCs!

• The ability to adjust the auction time!

• The ability to fully translate a resource through a configuration file!

• The ability to set the minimum bet!

• The ability to configure markers!

• The ability to configure blips!

• A huge opportunity to customize the resource according to your desire!

• Of course support, i am ready to help you edit this auction system: customize according to your desire, functionality, etc.!

(US$34.93 - includes tax) - Open version
You can get that resource in my Tebex.

(US$22.14 - includes tax) - Encrypted version
You can get that resource in my Tebex.

You may also be interested in my other resources

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1000
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
3 Likes
๐Ÿงฟ [FREE][Standalone] Interaction Button
๐Ÿ›’ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Store system - Black market system | Shop robberies | Advanced Shops | Customizable Shops | Shops | UI
๐Ÿ‘โ€๐Ÿ—จ [PAID][Standalone/ESX/QBCore][Bundle] Quest system + dialog system
๐Ÿค– [PAID][Props] Kaws toy collection | Various props | Ability to use with animations
๐Ÿฅฎ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fidget Pop It | Unique prop | Minigame | UI
๐Ÿป [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Bar system | Realistic drinking system | Realistic intoxication
๐Ÿ’ผ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Job center system | Job menu | Employment | List of works | UI
๐Ÿ’ฌ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Dialogue system - Talk to NPC | Creating dialogs | UI
๐Ÿšš [PAID][ESX] Trucker work system - Different loads | Delivery | Delivery on your own/company's truck | Cargo | UI
๐Ÿš— [PAID][Standalone][ESX] License plate change system - Different types of plates | Saving to the DB | UI
๐Ÿš™ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Vehicle Interaction Bundle | UI | Radar system | License plate change system
๐ŸŽฎ [PAID][Standalone] Minigame Bundle - Minigames | Entertainments | UI
๐Ÿš‚ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Train ticket system - Teleportation | location configuration | UI
๐Ÿ“ธ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Speeds cameras system - Radar system | Traffic fines | UI
๐ŸŽญ [PAID][Standalone] Animation system - Walkingstyles | Keybinding | Dances | Emotes | UI
โ›ฝ๏ธ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fuel system - Different designs | Different types of fuel | Convenient configuration file | Electric and Conventional Refueling | UI
๐ŸŽ† [PAID][STANDLONE] Concentration minigame | UI
๐Ÿ“ฆ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Arsenal system - Customizable arsenals | For any job or for everyone | Items/Weapons | UI
๐Ÿ“œ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Menu system - Interactive menu system | Custom menu | Individual menu | Menu permissions | UI
[PAID][Standalone] Neat Loading screen

Looks great!!! Very cool idea, I will buy it

1 Like

Looks good. Nice release!

1 Like